The Naruto Anime Forum
You better join or you will miss the fun!
The Naruto Anime Forum
You better join or you will miss the fun!
The Naruto Anime Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We discuss the unknown, you can also Rp

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This is the webmaster Hunter- from this point on everyone must write an Rp sample at there template those that have already been approved do not have to. Also make a new topic while creating a character.
ALSO THANKS TO OUR VERY DEDICATED MEMBER KAMUI WE UPGRADED THE SITE TO THE FULLEST. I am trying to start a new organization here one of the members told me that we need the Akatsuki so I here by declare a new organization.That is all-Hunter

Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)

Go down 
+2
Hunter
Kamui
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's
Elements: Lightning,Fire,Wind,Earth, and Water
Jutsu: Eyes of Paralysis, Eyes of Illusions, Eyes of Altering, Eyes of Destruction,Earth Style: Rampart, Wooden Spike Technique, Ultimate Wooden Spike Technique, Wood Element Transformation Technique, Wooden Bridge, Wood Restrains, Birth of a Dense Forest, Destruction Torrent, Hidden Mist Technique, Wood Clone, Wooden Barrier, Great Forrest Technique, Four Pillar Wood Prison, Four Pillar House, Wood Wall, Violent Water Wave, Earth Dragon Projectile, Hell Needles, Dynamic Entry, Earth Style: Earth Platform, Water Style: Water Wall, Rasengan, Starch Syrup Capture Field, Water Dragon Projectile, Water Dragon Missile, Water Dragon bullet, Water Prison Technique, Rasen Shuriken, Chidori, Teleportation Technique Custom, Flying Thunder God Technique,Hydration Technique, Ninja Art: Phantom Ninja, Ninja Art: Steel Body, Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu, Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu, Puppet Attack: Chakra sword, Puppet Attack: Chakra Strings of Death, Puppet Attack: Chakra of the Wind
Allegiance: Konohagakure

Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:53 pm

Raikou smiled and replied" No need, already know who there strong ninjas are, the strong ninja are at the 1st and last entrance inside has 10 guards with surprisingly powerful chakra and I sense a sort of boss chakra, but technically I just listed the ones that might block one of our attacks and the troublesome ones" He said with his legs on the desk and his hands on the back of his head " Since thats over how bout the entrances, well the hidden entrances is underground that I had my clone make using another one of my Earth Techniques" and then marked an X on the map.
Back to top Go down
https://senpaibleach.forumotion.com
Miktami
Kage
Kage
Miktami

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:55 pm

It seems i am uneeded in your plan and if its just an investigation surely they should allow through the gate and my nine ninja hounds will locate thier precious locations as one might be at home and they might be moving so they will help and i can summon them 1 at a time
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's
Jutsu: Eyes of Paralysis, Eyes of Illusions, Eyes of Altering, Eyes of Destruction,Earth Style: Rampart, Wooden Spike Technique, Ultimate Wooden Spike Technique, Wood Element Transformation Technique, Wooden Bridge, Wood Restrains, Birth of a Dense Forest, Destruction Torrent, Hidden Mist Technique, Wood Clone, Wooden Barrier, Great Forrest Technique, Four Pillar Wood Prison, Four Pillar House, Wood Wall, Violent Water Wave, Earth Dragon Projectile, Hell Needles, Dynamic Entry, Earth Style: Earth Platform, Water Style: Water Wall, Rasengan, Starch Syrup Capture Field, Water Dragon Projectile, Water Dragon Missile, Water Dragon bullet, Water Prison Technique, Rasen Shuriken, Chidori, Teleportation Technique Custom, Flying Thunder God Technique,Hydration Technique, Ninja Art: Phantom Ninja, Ninja Art: Steel Body, Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu, Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu, Puppet Attack: Chakra sword, Puppet Attack: Chakra Strings of Death, Puppet Attack: Chakra of the Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:00 pm

Raikou replied" Done, got a few of my friends posing as the guards we can actually go through the 2nd Entrance, but I wanted to make another entrance in case never know when you need it, anyway the entrance lasts until we pass the 5th Entrance and then we'll run into a few guards that might dodge one of our attacks and then lets beat 'em to pulp" The hokage said with a very relaxed tone.
Back to top Go down
Miktami
Kage
Kage
Miktami

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:01 pm

Ok well if we are done i suggested we telport there now and save them the wait of us and i have an idea to take out the guards i can use my dust to attack there insides on a large scale ..
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:10 pm

Raikou smiles and says "too reckless" then pauses for a few seconds then spoke" I do agree on teleporting, but we need to prepare, we need to go full gear" then smiled" I didn't want you to use your summoning because that would waste you chakra which you are going to need and I knew you would suggest that so I prepared beforehand I even did that before you we had the nations meeting" he looked very relaxed, but at the same time he looked like he planned 10 years into the future.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:28 pm

Raikou then said" I also found out that they have a self destruct Technique in the village so that is the reason I wanted to investigate with luck we can also set off the Technique if it exists then thats the end, but before I set it off I will send all of you into another dimension send you guys to my village" he said it very relaxed like it was nothing" So everyone agreed?" He said standing up looking at everyone in the room.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Siron Uchiha

Location : In my Office, strolling my village, or on a Mission.

Jutsu's
Elements: Fire, Wind
Jutsu: Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan; Shadow Clone Technique; E-rank Jutsu: Body Replacement Technique, Cloak of Invisibility Technique, One Thousand Years of Death, Rope Escape Technique, Transformation Technique; Fire Jutsu: Great Fireball, Great Dragon Flame; Wind Jutsu: Rasengan,
Allegiance: Kumogakure

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:11 pm

"Ah so I'll finally see the Ancient Village Hidden in Shadow, but what if you don't get out in time the self destruct could be instantaneous." said Siron. "It is a possibility."
Back to top Go down
http://yuyuhakusho.forummotion.com
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 3:29 am

Raikou looks at siron and says" Then I'll die" He said it very calmly that it didn't seem he was afraid of dying" Also I am gonna use one of my Techniques to delay time for 15 seconds that'll be enough time for me to get out" He said standing up looking at everyone in the room.
Back to top Go down
Zanza
Kage
Kage
Zanza

Jutsu's
Elements: Fire, Lighting, Blood.
Jutsu: Clan Jutsu: Soul Bound Weapon, Blood Bomb, Whip of Lust, Blood Bats, Wings of Eternal Life, Hidden Shadow, Demon Release. Fire Jutsu: Blazing Shuriken Dance, Exploding Flame Shot, Ash Pile Burning, Big Flame Bullet, Dragon Fire Technique, Exploding Flame Crater, Fire Dragon Flame Missile, Fire Dragon Missile, Fire Tiger Explosion, Flame Bullet, Flame Flower, Flame Flower, Great Dragon Fire Technique, Great Fireball Technique, Intelligent Hard Work, Mist Covering Technique, Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique, Roaring Flame Sphere, Running Fire, Small Fire Stream, Soaring Flame Bullet, Toad Oil Flame Bullet, Hanzō's Exploding Tag Technique. Lighting Jutsu: Lightning Hound, False Darkness, Lightning Sword, Rock Avalanche, Chidori, Chidori Current, Chidori Senbon, Chidori Sharp Spear, Lightning Destruction, Lightning Dragon Tornado, Lightning Release Shadow Clone, Electromagnetic Murder, Four Pillar Bind, Thunder Binding, Kusanagi Sword: Chidori Katana.
Allegiance: Kirigakure

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 6:57 am

Zanza was coming up from the back of the build where the office was rather than run around to the front zanza spotted an open window with a girl in it smokeing after a moment he realized the girl was an uchia. Knowing he would need speed to avoid getting attcked Zanza body flickered on to the window ledge beside the girl snatching the cigarette from her hand as he did. "Stupid women a cigarette will cut your stamina in half cause you will run out of breath to quickly." As Zanza spoke he threw the cigarette out behind him to the ground below. looking around the room he realized that he had pretty much stumbled upo a meeting of the kage's. "Well hi everyone" Zanza put on a happy face still sorta hoping the girl wouldnt shove him out the window.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:24 am

Raikou smiles at Zanza and says" Hello, are you here by any chance to discuss the investigation of the Hidden Sound Village" He said and he looked pretty happy seeing zanza the mizukage and seeing the brat stopped smoking.
Back to top Go down
Zanza
Kage
Kage
Zanza

Jutsu's
Jutsu: Clan Jutsu: Soul Bound Weapon, Blood Bomb, Whip of Lust, Blood Bats, Wings of Eternal Life, Hidden Shadow, Demon Release. Fire Jutsu: Blazing Shuriken Dance, Exploding Flame Shot, Ash Pile Burning, Big Flame Bullet, Dragon Fire Technique, Exploding Flame Crater, Fire Dragon Flame Missile, Fire Dragon Missile, Fire Tiger Explosion, Flame Bullet, Flame Flower, Flame Flower, Great Dragon Fire Technique, Great Fireball Technique, Intelligent Hard Work, Mist Covering Technique, Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique, Roaring Flame Sphere, Running Fire, Small Fire Stream, Soaring Flame Bullet, Toad Oil Flame Bullet, Hanzō's Exploding Tag Technique. Lighting Jutsu: Lightning Hound, False Darkness, Lightning Sword, Rock Avalanche, Chidori, Chidori Current, Chidori Senbon, Chidori Sharp Spear, Lightning Destruction, Lightning Dragon Tornado, Lightning Release Shadow Clone, Electromagnetic Murder, Four Pillar Bind, Thunder Binding, Kusanagi Sword: Chidori Katana.

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:28 am

"Actually my orignal intention was discuss an alliance while i did some work on my office but since im here anyways sure why not. So wanna fill me on the sound village?" (i didnt read no time while im in class -.-) As zanza spoke he took another look around the room realizeing he probally whouldnt have mentioned the allaince thing out loud unless he was going to extend it to everyone but then dawned on him why not extendit to everyone?
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:43 am

Raikou said" Come out!" Then a ninja came from the floor and then had a file with him and when you take a closer look it states the entire conversation. Then Raikou says" Well you can catch up heres the entire conversation" Then Raikou put his hand out to the ninja then when Raikou got the file he threw it to Zanza.
Back to top Go down
Zanza
Kage
Kage
Zanza

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:16 am

"So... basiclly were gonna attck the sound village? well investigate" As zanza asked because he ahd only skimed the folder he didnt like to read and as such felt it un-nessacary to read the whole thing when they could probally sum up the covnersaiton into 1 of 2 sentences. Were going to attck or were going to inspect.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:55 am

Raikou smiles and says to zanza" We are going to make sure that if they really have a self destruct under there village, as I was saying I will activate the Technique if exists while I teleport you guys to the Leaf Village and I will stay behind and activate it or I can just leave my clone behind" He said it like it was nothing as usual.
Back to top Go down
Zanza
Kage
Kage
Zanza

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:00 am

"Okay, but wouldnt it just be easyer to send in a scout or are they attcking all outsiders on site?" (srry short kinda distracted)
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:24 am

Raikou replies" No, I can only be sure if I go myself, but in case things go bad I called forth two of my ninja and eventually became this so I am planning to go there when I separate us in squads" Raikou said with his hands on the desk pointing at the X.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Siron Uchiha

Jutsu's
Jutsu: Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan; Shadow Clone Technique; E-rank Jutsu: Body Replacement Technique, Cloak of Invisibility Technique, One Thousand Years of Death, Rope Escape Technique, Transformation Technique; Fire Jutsu: Great Fireball, Great Dragon Flame; Wind Jutsu: Rasengan,

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 3:38 pm

"Squads... O.k. sounds safe. Of course I'm always safe." said Siron as he grabs the handle of his sword and pointed to his eyes. "Just worried about your student Raikou. She shouldn't have too much trouble though. After all she is an Uchiha."
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:41 am

Raikou smiles and then gets straight to the point" Okay Kamui, and Zanza with me we will head for the Self Destruct once we prove it exists while you guys fight of the people who will be trouble and the Tsuchikage will take out the small fry using her summoning and then I activate the Self Destruct with my shadow clone while we teleport back here, everyone agreed" Raikou said all this like he was in a hurry hoping to go there by midnight today.
Back to top Go down
Zanza
Kage
Kage
Zanza

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:12 am

Zanza sat in listen to raikou "Okay Kamui, and Zanza with me we will head for the Self Destruct once we prove it exists while you guys fight of the people who will be trouble and the Tsuchikage will take out the small fry using her summoning and then I activate the Self Destruct with my shadow clone while we teleport back here, everyone agreed" He had no complaints about doing the mission this way he just had an issue with the SD its self. Zanza thought that this was a trap since if he was building a doom machine hed be sure to not let even rumors get around. Zanza had a feeling in his gut that this was a very long and powerful plan. However even though he had these feeling Zanza didnt say anything he just assumed that this was his nerves being weird. He hoped he was wrong.

Long post made short: Zanza didnt say anything and got a bad feeling in his gut about plan.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:16 am

Raikou then says" I bet they have a plan up there sleeves though, but these are the strongest ninjas around so we can take 'em" Raikou said to not make 'em worry, but he was sure that they had a plan up there sleeves he looked at some facial expressions on the people in the room and it was obvious they were thinking the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Anbu Black Ops
Anbu Black Ops
Kamui

Jutsu's
Elements:
Jutsu:
Allegiance:

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:24 am

OOC: Haven't been able to come here for some time

Kamui who had watched everything happen in room very quietly finally said something. "I am ready to go whenever you want. I will destroy every sound shinobi who I meet," Kamui said it with his battle hungry face but people didn't see it because he had his ANBU mask on after all. He was so happy that he finally got serious job. "Anything else Lord Hokage?" said Kamui with little crueler voice.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:11 pm

Raikou grins then says" Well, I believe we go by night fall" and then a flash came up and then everyone in the room ended up at the X on the map.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Siron Uchiha

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:19 pm

"Your teleportation Jutsu truly is impressive Hokage." said the Raikage. "So you know which way to go. Lead the way." He immediately had a very serious look on his face and even being a 15 year old he was a Kage and would be ready to kill at a moments notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2