The Naruto Anime Forum
You better join or you will miss the fun!
The Naruto Anime Forum
You better join or you will miss the fun!
The Naruto Anime Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We discuss the unknown, you can also Rp

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This is the webmaster Hunter- from this point on everyone must write an Rp sample at there template those that have already been approved do not have to. Also make a new topic while creating a character.
ALSO THANKS TO OUR VERY DEDICATED MEMBER KAMUI WE UPGRADED THE SITE TO THE FULLEST. I am trying to start a new organization here one of the members told me that we need the Akatsuki so I here by declare a new organization.That is all-Hunter

The Teams Arrival

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's
Elements: Lightning,Fire,Wind,Earth, and Water
Jutsu: Eyes of Paralysis, Eyes of Illusions, Eyes of Altering, Eyes of Destruction,Earth Style: Rampart, Wooden Spike Technique, Ultimate Wooden Spike Technique, Wood Element Transformation Technique, Wooden Bridge, Wood Restrains, Birth of a Dense Forest, Destruction Torrent, Hidden Mist Technique, Wood Clone, Wooden Barrier, Great Forrest Technique, Four Pillar Wood Prison, Four Pillar House, Wood Wall, Violent Water Wave, Earth Dragon Projectile, Hell Needles, Dynamic Entry, Earth Style: Earth Platform, Water Style: Water Wall, Rasengan, Starch Syrup Capture Field, Water Dragon Projectile, Water Dragon Missile, Water Dragon bullet, Water Prison Technique, Rasen Shuriken, Chidori, Teleportation Technique Custom, Flying Thunder God Technique,Hydration Technique, Ninja Art: Phantom Ninja, Ninja Art: Steel Body, Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu, Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu, Puppet Attack: Chakra sword, Puppet Attack: Chakra Strings of Death, Puppet Attack: Chakra of the Wind
Allegiance: Konohagakure

The Teams Arrival Empty
PostSubject: The Teams Arrival   The Teams Arrival EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:16 pm

Raikou now teleported everyone to the X on the spot. He then turns to the Team and then says " Well looks like we have arrived everyone lets stay here until nightfall cause as you all can see its not even noon" He says like he wasn't risking his life just by standing there.
Back to top Go down
https://senpaibleach.forumotion.com
Zanza
Kage
Kage
Zanza

Jutsu's
Elements: Fire, Lighting, Blood.
Jutsu: Clan Jutsu: Soul Bound Weapon, Blood Bomb, Whip of Lust, Blood Bats, Wings of Eternal Life, Hidden Shadow, Demon Release. Fire Jutsu: Blazing Shuriken Dance, Exploding Flame Shot, Ash Pile Burning, Big Flame Bullet, Dragon Fire Technique, Exploding Flame Crater, Fire Dragon Flame Missile, Fire Dragon Missile, Fire Tiger Explosion, Flame Bullet, Flame Flower, Flame Flower, Great Dragon Fire Technique, Great Fireball Technique, Intelligent Hard Work, Mist Covering Technique, Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique, Roaring Flame Sphere, Running Fire, Small Fire Stream, Soaring Flame Bullet, Toad Oil Flame Bullet, Hanzō's Exploding Tag Technique. Lighting Jutsu: Lightning Hound, False Darkness, Lightning Sword, Rock Avalanche, Chidori, Chidori Current, Chidori Senbon, Chidori Sharp Spear, Lightning Destruction, Lightning Dragon Tornado, Lightning Release Shadow Clone, Electromagnetic Murder, Four Pillar Bind, Thunder Binding, Kusanagi Sword: Chidori Katana.
Allegiance: Kirigakure

The Teams Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Teams Arrival   The Teams Arrival EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:39 pm

Zanza stood listening to what the man said. After thinking for a moment zanza sat on the ground and pulled out a small bag and began to eat some nuts out of it. "Okay i guess we just wait. Nuts?" he said offering the bag to the others
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Siron Uchiha

Location : In my Office, strolling my village, or on a Mission.

Jutsu's
Elements: Fire, Wind
Jutsu: Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan; Shadow Clone Technique; E-rank Jutsu: Body Replacement Technique, Cloak of Invisibility Technique, One Thousand Years of Death, Rope Escape Technique, Transformation Technique; Fire Jutsu: Great Fireball, Great Dragon Flame; Wind Jutsu: Rasengan,
Allegiance: Kumogakure

The Teams Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Teams Arrival   The Teams Arrival EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:39 pm

"I'm good." said Siron. "Your teleportation jutsu is truly impressive Hokage. I'll keep my eyes on the horizon in case someone finds us." he said as he climbs into a nearby tree and finds a comfortable spot in its branches to sit.
Back to top Go down
http://yuyuhakusho.forummotion.com
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's
Jutsu: Eyes of Paralysis, Eyes of Illusions, Eyes of Altering, Eyes of Destruction,Earth Style: Rampart, Wooden Spike Technique, Ultimate Wooden Spike Technique, Wood Element Transformation Technique, Wooden Bridge, Wood Restrains, Birth of a Dense Forest, Destruction Torrent, Hidden Mist Technique, Wood Clone, Wooden Barrier, Great Forrest Technique, Four Pillar Wood Prison, Four Pillar House, Wood Wall, Violent Water Wave, Earth Dragon Projectile, Hell Needles, Dynamic Entry, Earth Style: Earth Platform, Water Style: Water Wall, Rasengan, Starch Syrup Capture Field, Water Dragon Projectile, Water Dragon Missile, Water Dragon bullet, Water Prison Technique, Rasen Shuriken, Chidori, Teleportation Technique Custom, Flying Thunder God Technique,Hydration Technique, Ninja Art: Phantom Ninja, Ninja Art: Steel Body, Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu, Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu, Puppet Attack: Chakra sword, Puppet Attack: Chakra Strings of Death, Puppet Attack: Chakra of the Wind

The Teams Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Teams Arrival   The Teams Arrival EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:34 am

Raikou smiles and replies" No thanks, and thank you Raikage I will use my barrier jutsu so it can warn us if there are any enemies approaching us we wait for nightfall" The hokage said with his hands performing the barrier hand signs.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Uchiha
sanin
Kiku Uchiha

The Teams Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Teams Arrival   The Teams Arrival EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:09 am

Falls when ever Kiku gets to the spot she Falls on the ground landing on her Bum."Ouch i can never get used to that."
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

The Teams Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Teams Arrival   The Teams Arrival EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:18 am

Raikou looks at kiku and says" You never did, glad you remembered when we used to teleport all the time" Raikou gazes at the sky thinking about the old days.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Uchiha
sanin
Kiku Uchiha

The Teams Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Teams Arrival   The Teams Arrival EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:24 am

Kiku giggled and got up."Yea.I could do what i used to do Sensei."Kiku said walking up behind him
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

The Teams Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Teams Arrival   The Teams Arrival EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:36 am

Raikou says to kiku" Well those were the days when you were a little kid and now your a brat" Raikou says laughing putting his straw hat on to block the sun from his face.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Uchiha
sanin
Kiku Uchiha

The Teams Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Teams Arrival   The Teams Arrival EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:42 am

Kiku stomps her foot on the ground."Sensei!"Kiku yells getting Mad."Your Lucky your my Sensei and a Kage or i'd soooo hit you!"
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

The Teams Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Teams Arrival   The Teams Arrival EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:53 am

Raikou smiles and replies" I doubt you can actually hit me, you don't even know if I am just a simple shadow clone" Then he pauses then says to all of them" Someone has breached the barrier" He then uses an Earth Technique and the ground breaks.
Back to top Go down
Silver Leaf
Academy Ninja
Silver Leaf

Jutsu's
Elements: Fire.
Jutsu: Fire Jutsu: Blazing Shuriken Dance, Exploding Flame Shot, Ash Pile Burning, Big Flame Bullet, Dragon Fire Technique, Exploding Flame Crater, Fire Dragon Flame Missile, Fire Dragon Missile, Fire Tiger Explosion, Flame Bullet, Flame Flower, Flame Flower, Great Dragon Fire Technique, Great Fireball Technique, Intelligent Hard Work, Mist Covering Technique, Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique, Roaring Flame Sphere, Running Fire, Small Fire Stream, Soaring Flame Bullet, Toad Oil Flame Bullet, Hanzō's Exploding Tag Technique.
Allegiance:

The Teams Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Teams Arrival   The Teams Arrival EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:07 am

As ordered by his kage the sound ninja and his partner were makeing there rounds around the village. At one point his partner spotted a group of ninja off in the distance useing his byakugan. The 2 ninja split up 1 heading for the random ninja the other just stood in watch. The sound ninja was suprised as the ground beneath him split. Leaping into the air he began to hand signs at a rapid pace.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Siron Uchiha

Jutsu's
Jutsu: Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan; Shadow Clone Technique; E-rank Jutsu: Body Replacement Technique, Cloak of Invisibility Technique, One Thousand Years of Death, Rope Escape Technique, Transformation Technique; Fire Jutsu: Great Fireball, Great Dragon Flame; Wind Jutsu: Rasengan,

The Teams Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Teams Arrival   The Teams Arrival EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:54 pm

He had known that someone would come because he had already saw them in the distance when he climbed the tree. "They couldn't have taken five more minutes! I just climbed up the tree!" said the Raikage as he flickered down. "Get ready there are two of them but one has the Byakugan and if my eyes don't deceive me the other avoided your Jutsu Hokage. Still I believe they are no match for us we easily out number and out rank them. Such a waste of time." He then took a fighting position in which he could change his stance instantly depending on the situation and prepared to use his Mangekyou Sharingan.
Back to top Go down
Zanza
Kage
Kage
Zanza

Jutsu's
Jutsu: Clan Jutsu: Soul Bound Weapon, Blood Bomb, Whip of Lust, Blood Bats, Wings of Eternal Life, Hidden Shadow, Demon Release. Fire Jutsu: Blazing Shuriken Dance, Exploding Flame Shot, Ash Pile Burning, Big Flame Bullet, Dragon Fire Technique, Exploding Flame Crater, Fire Dragon Flame Missile, Fire Dragon Missile, Fire Tiger Explosion, Flame Bullet, Flame Flower, Flame Flower, Great Dragon Fire Technique, Great Fireball Technique, Intelligent Hard Work, Mist Covering Technique, Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique, Roaring Flame Sphere, Running Fire, Small Fire Stream, Soaring Flame Bullet, Toad Oil Flame Bullet, Hanzō's Exploding Tag Technique. Lighting Jutsu: Lightning Hound, False Darkness, Lightning Sword, Rock Avalanche, Chidori, Chidori Current, Chidori Senbon, Chidori Sharp Spear, Lightning Destruction, Lightning Dragon Tornado, Lightning Release Shadow Clone, Electromagnetic Murder, Four Pillar Bind, Thunder Binding, Kusanagi Sword: Chidori Katana.

The Teams Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Teams Arrival   The Teams Arrival EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 6:45 pm

As siron lept down from the tree chargeing to the ninja in mid air. Zanza grabbed a handful of nuts. Charging them with his lighting chakra he whipped them at the sound ninja in mid air. Since he was in midair and due to the wide spread of nuts the odds of him dodgeing were slim. "Relax siron."
Back to top Go down
Silver Leaf
Academy Ninja
Silver Leaf

Jutsu's
Elements: Fire.
Jutsu: Fire Jutsu: Blazing Shuriken Dance, Exploding Flame Shot, Ash Pile Burning, Big Flame Bullet, Dragon Fire Technique, Exploding Flame Crater, Fire Dragon Flame Missile, Fire Dragon Missile, Fire Tiger Explosion, Flame Bullet, Flame Flower, Flame Flower, Great Dragon Fire Technique, Great Fireball Technique, Intelligent Hard Work, Mist Covering Technique, Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique, Roaring Flame Sphere, Running Fire, Small Fire Stream, Soaring Flame Bullet, Toad Oil Flame Bullet, Hanzō's Exploding Tag Technique.
Allegiance:

The Teams Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Teams Arrival   The Teams Arrival EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 6:51 pm

The sound ninja in mid air was killed instantly by the random objects whipped at him. With blood spurting out his back the other ninja who had stayed back snapped up with fear. Turning and running the sound ninja found another ninja and relayed the message. Turning around he charged back twoards the group his goal was to retreive the other sound ninja's fallen body. As he charged he was doing hand signs at a rapid pace. Summoning 3 shadow clones. Each prepareing to do his or her own jutsu just out of range.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Siron Uchiha

Jutsu's

The Teams Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Teams Arrival   The Teams Arrival EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:16 pm

"You want me to relax? You just killed someone with electrified nuts." said Siron chuckling slightly. "I'm only preparing for any possible reinforcements, and if it comes to it I could always use my ultimate weapon." he said reaching up to the handle of Solid Flame, the sword on his back. "It would be devastating though and if it does come to that don't get close." He then lowered his hand and returned to his ready position.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Uchiha
sanin
Kiku Uchiha

The Teams Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Teams Arrival   The Teams Arrival EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:14 am

Kiku pulled out her Katana as Sikura sat beside her growling her eyes glowing dark red like a demon wolf or something Kiku did some hand signs making 3 shadow clones appear Kiku cut her hand and used blood to mark her village symbol on her cheeks and forehead.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

The Teams Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Teams Arrival   The Teams Arrival EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:14 am

Raikou then looks at Siron and Zanza after they defeated there enemies he said" Okay, I opened the tunnel entrance for us, we can go from here I sensed a powerful chakra around then it disappeared." Then he uses one of his Earth Techniques to make a pathway to get down then he stopped it midway" Well we can jump" Then he looks at the team and says" Split up" He says in a strong tone " Siron Kamui with me Zanza Kiku you two handle the guys who get in our way Tsuchikage you handle the small fry, everyone agreed" He says in a quick tone.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Siron Uchiha

Jutsu's

The Teams Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Teams Arrival   The Teams Arrival EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:23 am

"We need to be quick they might have reinforcements." he said as he walked backwards to the edge of the tunnel and jumped down. "Leave the guy left standing he knows he can't take us and is probably trying to retrieve the body." Then he turned and looked for something to light the way. Finding nothing he starts a small flame in the air above his palm.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

The Teams Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Teams Arrival   The Teams Arrival EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:00 am

Raikou sees Siron light the way so he decided to use one of Techniques to help he uses lightning to light the way. As they walked together the three of them were supposed to activate the self destruct Technique behind them was the other team. He looked back once more to see if they were fine so he continues trying to figure out if they know how to walk blindly by sensing there surroundings so he continues onward with his Lightning Technique on his hand he hears something as they were heading to the surface. He sees the guards who were supposed to be on the surface so he uses draws his sword and then in a second appeared behind the guards with his sword back in its case. Then slowly he saw the guards look back and then the bloodshed when they turned and he saw them in slow motion falling. So Raikou says" This means we are getting close" He says looking at the rest of the team.
Back to top Go down
Zanza
Kage
Kage
Zanza

Jutsu's

The Teams Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Teams Arrival   The Teams Arrival EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:15 am

Silver Leaf wrote:
The sound ninja in mid air was killed instantly by the random objects whipped at him. With blood spurting out his back the other ninja who had stayed back snapped up with fear. Turning and running the sound ninja found another ninja and relayed the message. Turning around he charged back twoards the group his goal was to retreive the other sound ninja's fallen body. As he charged he was doing hand signs at a rapid pace. Summoning 3 shadow clones. Each prepareing to do his or her own jutsu just out of range.

(since no one responded to it i will)

As Raikou finished his speech 3 sound ninja were approching fast. Zanza charge more nuts and threw them at the ninja. the 2 outside ninja lept in front of the one in the middle take the blows and then disappering as shadow clones. From the smoke the ninja spat a giant fireball and the remaining 2 ninja (Me and Kiku) "Shit" Zanza said aloud as he lept backwards out of the path of the ball. Skiding on the ground a few feet away zanza then realize that kiku was still in its path.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

The Teams Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Teams Arrival   The Teams Arrival EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:33 am

Raikou sees Zanza and Kiku in trouble and wants to help, but he needs to finish his mission 1st this troubled Raikou for a moment then he jumps in front of the Fireball absorbs the Technique then he ricochetted it to attack the opponents. He stops the Fireball and eradicated the sound ninja and got kiku from a tight spot. Then when he defeated them he says" Lets continue, Zanza Kiku you guys can handle the guards we Will destroy the place." He says looking at Kiku thinking maybe she still isn't ready for this kind of mission, but then again I taught that little brat she'll be fine she just needs a push.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Uchiha
sanin
Kiku Uchiha

The Teams Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Teams Arrival   The Teams Arrival EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:23 am

Kiku glanced over at Raikou and nodded as thanks she cut her hand again wiped her blood on her katana and set the blade on fire she looked at Sikura who was in a demented state.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

The Teams Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Teams Arrival   The Teams Arrival EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:43 am

Raikou then talks to Zanza and Kiku and says" You two go through the second pathway and since we are already found out the Tsuchikage will make a distraction at the surface and we will continue onward to the 1st pathway and take destroy this place during that time I would have made shadow clones and teleport all of you to a safe place while my shadow clone activates the Self Destruct sequence.

(Note: From now own the 3 teams will make there own topic. I will make the topic for the 1st team and the 2nd team will make there own topic for there own team and the Tsuchikage will make her own topic distracting the enemies at the surface)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Teams Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Teams Arrival   The Teams Arrival Empty

Back to top Go down

The Teams Arrival
Page 1 of 1