The Naruto Anime Forum
You better join or you will miss the fun!

We discuss the unknown, you can also Rp

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
This is the webmaster Hunter- from this point on everyone must write an Rp sample at there template those that have already been approved do not have to. Also make a new topic while creating a character.
ALSO THANKS TO OUR VERY DEDICATED MEMBER KAMUI WE UPGRADED THE SITE TO THE FULLEST. I am trying to start a new organization here one of the members told me that we need the Akatsuki so I here by declare a new organization.That is all-Hunter

Share | 

1st team

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hunter
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's
Elements: Lightning,Fire,Wind,Earth, and Water
Jutsu: Eyes of Paralysis, Eyes of Illusions, Eyes of Altering, Eyes of Destruction,Earth Style: Rampart, Wooden Spike Technique, Ultimate Wooden Spike Technique, Wood Element Transformation Technique, Wooden Bridge, Wood Restrains, Birth of a Dense Forest, Destruction Torrent, Hidden Mist Technique, Wood Clone, Wooden Barrier, Great Forrest Technique, Four Pillar Wood Prison, Four Pillar House, Wood Wall, Violent Water Wave, Earth Dragon Projectile, Hell Needles, Dynamic Entry, Earth Style: Earth Platform, Water Style: Water Wall, Rasengan, Starch Syrup Capture Field, Water Dragon Projectile, Water Dragon Missile, Water Dragon bullet, Water Prison Technique, Rasen Shuriken, Chidori, Teleportation Technique Custom, Flying Thunder God Technique,Hydration Technique, Ninja Art: Phantom Ninja, Ninja Art: Steel Body, Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu, Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu, Puppet Attack: Chakra sword, Puppet Attack: Chakra Strings of Death, Puppet Attack: Chakra of the Wind
Allegiance: Konohagakure

PostSubject: 1st team   Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:44 am

The 1st team goes through the 1st pathway walking through they see a sort of contraption.
Back to top Go down
http://senpaibleach.forumotion.com
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage

Location : In my Office, strolling my village, or on a Mission.

Jutsu's
Elements: Fire, Wind
Jutsu: Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan; Shadow Clone Technique; E-rank Jutsu: Body Replacement Technique, Cloak of Invisibility Technique, One Thousand Years of Death, Rope Escape Technique, Transformation Technique; Fire Jutsu: Great Fireball, Great Dragon Flame; Wind Jutsu: Rasengan,
Allegiance: Kumogakure

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:12 pm

As Siron was walking down the path with Raikou and Kamui he began to wonder what it was The Hokage had against Otogakure and decided it wouldn't hurt to ask. "If you don't mind me asking what do you have against this village Hokage?" He had his own reasons and would share them if the Hokage did the same but would prefer to remain silent about them.
Back to top Go down
http://yuyuhakusho.forummotion.com
Kamui
Anbu Black Ops
Anbu Black Ops

Jutsu's
Elements:
Jutsu:
Allegiance:

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:47 pm

Kamui walked next to Siron at the same pace. He didn't say a word but listened a lot. When Siron asked his question he listened Hokage, just from interest.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's
Jutsu: Eyes of Paralysis, Eyes of Illusions, Eyes of Altering, Eyes of Destruction,Earth Style: Rampart, Wooden Spike Technique, Ultimate Wooden Spike Technique, Wood Element Transformation Technique, Wooden Bridge, Wood Restrains, Birth of a Dense Forest, Destruction Torrent, Hidden Mist Technique, Wood Clone, Wooden Barrier, Great Forrest Technique, Four Pillar Wood Prison, Four Pillar House, Wood Wall, Violent Water Wave, Earth Dragon Projectile, Hell Needles, Dynamic Entry, Earth Style: Earth Platform, Water Style: Water Wall, Rasengan, Starch Syrup Capture Field, Water Dragon Projectile, Water Dragon Missile, Water Dragon bullet, Water Prison Technique, Rasen Shuriken, Chidori, Teleportation Technique Custom, Flying Thunder God Technique,Hydration Technique, Ninja Art: Phantom Ninja, Ninja Art: Steel Body, Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu, Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu, Puppet Attack: Chakra sword, Puppet Attack: Chakra Strings of Death, Puppet Attack: Chakra of the Wind

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:06 am

Raikou chuckles a little then turns around to look at Siron" I knew you would ask that" as he took the straw hat from his head then he says" Well they are hiding the Akatsuki and many of my ninja have been killed by both sound ninja and akatsuki" He says still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Anbu Black Ops
Anbu Black Ops

Jutsu's
Elements:
Jutsu:
Allegiance:

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:21 am

Kamui said "Ak-at-su-ki," he said it while being very exited. He smiled behind his ANBU mask. "I hope we meet at least one of them. I will certanly fight with that one and show them to power of Yato. Then I wi...." Kamui stopped speaking and went to his regular quiet mode. "Oh, I am very sorry. Don't mind me, just spoke to myself"
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:04 am

Raikou then says to Kamui" NO need" and then smiles at Kamui and says" You can take you mask of if you'd like I don't want my ninja to be uncomfortable so you can take it off" He says very sincere while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Anbu Black Ops
Anbu Black Ops

Jutsu's
Elements:
Jutsu:
Allegiance:

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:19 am

Kamui took off his mask, revealing his fight thirsty face. "Thank you Lord Hokage. It is hard to speak with it on." He crusehed the mask in his hand and dropped threw the pieces far away to the right while moving, trying not to leave a trace where they are headed.
Back to top Go down
Silver Leaf
Academy Ninja

Jutsu's
Elements: Fire.
Jutsu: Fire Jutsu: Blazing Shuriken Dance, Exploding Flame Shot, Ash Pile Burning, Big Flame Bullet, Dragon Fire Technique, Exploding Flame Crater, Fire Dragon Flame Missile, Fire Dragon Missile, Fire Tiger Explosion, Flame Bullet, Flame Flower, Flame Flower, Great Dragon Fire Technique, Great Fireball Technique, Intelligent Hard Work, Mist Covering Technique, Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique, Roaring Flame Sphere, Running Fire, Small Fire Stream, Soaring Flame Bullet, Toad Oil Flame Bullet, Hanzō's Exploding Tag Technique.
Allegiance:

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:37 pm

Shisih Walked down the long corridor that was under the village. After about 20minutes ofgoing through traps and barriers. He reached a small wooden door. The door had no handel or lock just a small indent. Placeing his ring in the indent the door opened. On the far right sideof the room was a coupleof giant tube with bodies floating in them. Next to the tubes was a filter like machine andin front of the tubes were about 20 men all dressed the exsact same way as shisih. The sound leader just smiled.

A few moments later he herd a noise coming through the wall. Stepping near his men as they moved near the satic tanks they were all on one side with the leader slightly out in front.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's
Jutsu: Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan; Shadow Clone Technique; E-rank Jutsu: Body Replacement Technique, Cloak of Invisibility Technique, One Thousand Years of Death, Rope Escape Technique, Transformation Technique; Fire Jutsu: Great Fireball, Great Dragon Flame; Wind Jutsu: Rasengan,

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:31 pm

"Well it seems we have similar reasons for... hating the Sound Village. Mine is that the Akatsuki as I am sure you know once had among them Itachi the blood-traitor of all Uchihas and I also heard that the Sound were helping them but that isn't all. The sound murdered half of Kumogakure's ninja and the previous Raikage. Of course if it wasn't for them I would never have become Raikage and that's my story... in basics." said Siron looking onward with fire in his eyes greatly intensified by his sharingan. "So Kamui you seem excited and I can almost guarantee that you won't be disappointed but try to save me one as well." he added to change the mood a little.

Last edited by Siron Uchiha on Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had put "same me one as well" instead of "save me one as well")
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:52 pm

Raikou looks at the two of them and then says" Well, don't you two look happy" Raikou says laughing then says again" but, I cant sense the presence of the Akatsuki around here, but I do sense some powerful chakras around us." He says in a serious tone, but his eyes turned into a deadly fire look as if he was dead and soulless, but his expression went with his tone too. Raikou then says" I believe I sense that the other teams are gathering, but there journey has been smooth as well as ours and that is the thing that troubles me" He says in the same dead expression look.

here's an example of the look.http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/290/7315-tsuna_2_large.jpg
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Anbu Black Ops
Anbu Black Ops

Jutsu's
Elements:
Jutsu:
Allegiance:

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:04 am

Kamui gave one little evil smile to Siron, not saying anything. He then turned his head towards Raikou "Of course I am happy. I mean I might be able to see power of 2 kages and also I might get little exercise myself," He saw how Raikou's expression changed but didn't think anything of it. He then closed his eyes but still kept walking with same pace. He would notice any incoming attacks better when his eyes are closed.

OOC: How much more posts till we reach our target?
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:35 am

OOC: Until Silver leaf which is still unknown.
Back to top Go down
Silver Leaf
Academy Ninja

Jutsu's
Elements: Fire.
Jutsu: Fire Jutsu: Blazing Shuriken Dance, Exploding Flame Shot, Ash Pile Burning, Big Flame Bullet, Dragon Fire Technique, Exploding Flame Crater, Fire Dragon Flame Missile, Fire Dragon Missile, Fire Tiger Explosion, Flame Bullet, Flame Flower, Flame Flower, Great Dragon Fire Technique, Great Fireball Technique, Intelligent Hard Work, Mist Covering Technique, Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique, Roaring Flame Sphere, Running Fire, Small Fire Stream, Soaring Flame Bullet, Toad Oil Flame Bullet, Hanzō's Exploding Tag Technique.
Allegiance:

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:58 pm

i said in my last post that we all moved to the far wall because we herd u coming -.- bust through any time
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:55 pm

Hey make the first move.
I like being surprised attacked.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:54 pm

OOC: it adds an interesting twist as well. Besides they should know were coming the guy up topside told someone therefore i think an ambush would be appropriate.

Siron with a small grin on his face keeps his eyes wide open because they were his most powerful weapons in an enclosed space like this. "Well I do hope they either attack us or don't show their faces at all because I don't feel like searching them out. I mean that they better not show up see us and take off because I couldn't let them go get back up." he said with a flat tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Zanza
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's
Elements: Fire, Lighting, Blood.
Jutsu: Clan Jutsu: Soul Bound Weapon, Blood Bomb, Whip of Lust, Blood Bats, Wings of Eternal Life, Hidden Shadow, Demon Release. Fire Jutsu: Blazing Shuriken Dance, Exploding Flame Shot, Ash Pile Burning, Big Flame Bullet, Dragon Fire Technique, Exploding Flame Crater, Fire Dragon Flame Missile, Fire Dragon Missile, Fire Tiger Explosion, Flame Bullet, Flame Flower, Flame Flower, Great Dragon Fire Technique, Great Fireball Technique, Intelligent Hard Work, Mist Covering Technique, Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique, Roaring Flame Sphere, Running Fire, Small Fire Stream, Soaring Flame Bullet, Toad Oil Flame Bullet, Hanzō's Exploding Tag Technique. Lighting Jutsu: Lightning Hound, False Darkness, Lightning Sword, Rock Avalanche, Chidori, Chidori Current, Chidori Senbon, Chidori Sharp Spear, Lightning Destruction, Lightning Dragon Tornado, Lightning Release Shadow Clone, Electromagnetic Murder, Four Pillar Bind, Thunder Binding, Kusanagi Sword: Chidori Katana.
Allegiance: Kirigakure

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:36 pm

um im up top causeing a distraction and only the sound kage was told no one else also you guys are in raikous tunnel and silver only has fire jutsu
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:46 pm

OOC: what's your point if the kage knows there is a high chance others know and why does it matter what jutsu he knows but PM me instead of posting here.
Back to top Go down
Zanza
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's
Elements: Fire, Lighting, Blood.
Jutsu: Clan Jutsu: Soul Bound Weapon, Blood Bomb, Whip of Lust, Blood Bats, Wings of Eternal Life, Hidden Shadow, Demon Release. Fire Jutsu: Blazing Shuriken Dance, Exploding Flame Shot, Ash Pile Burning, Big Flame Bullet, Dragon Fire Technique, Exploding Flame Crater, Fire Dragon Flame Missile, Fire Dragon Missile, Fire Tiger Explosion, Flame Bullet, Flame Flower, Flame Flower, Great Dragon Fire Technique, Great Fireball Technique, Intelligent Hard Work, Mist Covering Technique, Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique, Roaring Flame Sphere, Running Fire, Small Fire Stream, Soaring Flame Bullet, Toad Oil Flame Bullet, Hanzō's Exploding Tag Technique. Lighting Jutsu: Lightning Hound, False Darkness, Lightning Sword, Rock Avalanche, Chidori, Chidori Current, Chidori Senbon, Chidori Sharp Spear, Lightning Destruction, Lightning Dragon Tornado, Lightning Release Shadow Clone, Electromagnetic Murder, Four Pillar Bind, Thunder Binding, Kusanagi Sword: Chidori Katana.
Allegiance: Kirigakure

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:27 pm

OCC: im post here so everyone can read your in raikous tunnel only way to get to you is earth jutsu if silver only knows fire then ha cant get to you. AND if you read his posts he didnt tell anyone. No one else was told.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:29 pm

OOC: Technically we have exited from the tunnel and now are in a sort of hall, Z. So Silver leaf can attack us.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:17 pm

OOC: BTW there are fire jutsu that can blast through even a tunnel wall I have a few myself but we should get back to the actual role play instead of arguing about it.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:34 am

OOC: Just make him do it zanza.

IC: Raikou continues to walk and then as he walks through the halls he noticed that this place was too quiet and Raikou thought that was suspicious, but he continues on not saying anything to his teammates. Then he says to his teammates "Soon this place shall be no more" He says in a relaxed tone.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:05 pm

"I hope so. This quiet is really creepy I don't like it at all." said Siron mildly agitated. "Kamui seems quiet himself." He then closed his eyes, let out a sigh and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:40 pm

Raikou grins a bit then says to Siron " As ANBU you are trained not to make a peep leave your comrades and when they die you won't find a single trace of there body that is ANBU I would know I used to be one of them" He looks at Siron with a dead look once more then says to Siron" How did you become the Raikage, Siron?" He says putting up his shoulders up to his ears as his coat reached it and while he kept his hands in the pockets of his jacket. Then he looks up and then says" hmm, I believe I should change my clothing to my battle costume for we were in such a rush I wasn't able to change" He then makes a hand sign and then smoke suddenly appeared from the bottom and then after awhile his clothing changed to a sleeveless gray jacket and then black gloves with the symbol of lightning and then black pants and black boots also a sleeveless T-shirt that has a straight white line on the right side and fire on the left side of his sleeveless shirt.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:31 pm

"Well when the Sound Ninja attacked Kumogakure they all were killed but so was our Kage and many of our shinobi. So with the kage dead they took the strongest of the Kumogakure shinobi left and put them in a room and told us that the last one standing would be Kage." said Siron who still had his eyes closed with a blank look on his face. "All I did was find the ones who would make poor leaders and cause them to pass out with my Sharingan. Finally one other person was left standing but she deliberately sat down on the floor immediately I realized she knew what I did. She must have known that I wasn't trying to be the leader but find a good one. You see now that I never wanted the job it just happened." In truth Siron hated being being seen a leader and in a sense the best but he had come to realize that it was that very thing that made him a strong leader. "I had eventually learned that a leader is just someone who takes care of the people he leads and watches out for them as an equal not a king."
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:07 am

Raikou looks at Siron and says" Well said" He says smiling at him and then speaks once more" I remember how I became the Hokage" He says and then pauses for a second and then speaks again" 1st of all it took me awhile to become Kage I used to be a Kumogakure ninja actually, but I got separated from my comrades and so I wandered around and soon I found myself in Konoha after awhile I joined the academy passed for genin immediately and then the exams. Soon I was a chuunin after that jounin, but there was an accident with my students I was never able to recover after that so I joined the ANBU black OPS." He says smiling" Then one day we were attacked when we were traveling with the KAGE heading for sunagakure and then there was an Ambush" Then Raikou's smile started to disappear" The kage was killed along with the strongest of our village, but I was the only one that survived and soon the elders told me I was the only one that qualified for the position of Kage I tried to fight it, but soon enough I wasn't able to" He says with a normal face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   

Back to top Go down

1st team
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next