The Naruto Anime Forum
You better join or you will miss the fun!

We discuss the unknown, you can also Rp

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
This is the webmaster Hunter- from this point on everyone must write an Rp sample at there template those that have already been approved do not have to. Also make a new topic while creating a character.
ALSO THANKS TO OUR VERY DEDICATED MEMBER KAMUI WE UPGRADED THE SITE TO THE FULLEST. I am trying to start a new organization here one of the members told me that we need the Akatsuki so I here by declare a new organization.That is all-Hunter

Share | 

1st team

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zanza
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's
Elements: Fire, Lighting, Blood.
Jutsu: Clan Jutsu: Soul Bound Weapon, Blood Bomb, Whip of Lust, Blood Bats, Wings of Eternal Life, Hidden Shadow, Demon Release. Fire Jutsu: Blazing Shuriken Dance, Exploding Flame Shot, Ash Pile Burning, Big Flame Bullet, Dragon Fire Technique, Exploding Flame Crater, Fire Dragon Flame Missile, Fire Dragon Missile, Fire Tiger Explosion, Flame Bullet, Flame Flower, Flame Flower, Great Dragon Fire Technique, Great Fireball Technique, Intelligent Hard Work, Mist Covering Technique, Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique, Roaring Flame Sphere, Running Fire, Small Fire Stream, Soaring Flame Bullet, Toad Oil Flame Bullet, Hanz┼Ź's Exploding Tag Technique. Lighting Jutsu: Lightning Hound, False Darkness, Lightning Sword, Rock Avalanche, Chidori, Chidori Current, Chidori Senbon, Chidori Sharp Spear, Lightning Destruction, Lightning Dragon Tornado, Lightning Release Shadow Clone, Electromagnetic Murder, Four Pillar Bind, Thunder Binding, Kusanagi Sword: Chidori Katana.
Allegiance: Kirigakure

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:22 am

...okay story time great but can one of you put like found a wooden door and walked through it and found about 20 sound ninja all dresseed in black and red coats? Raikou ill pm you in a second about why silver CANT ambush you guys.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's
Elements: Lightning,Fire,Wind,Earth, and Water
Jutsu: Eyes of Paralysis, Eyes of Illusions, Eyes of Altering, Eyes of Destruction,Earth Style: Rampart, Wooden Spike Technique, Ultimate Wooden Spike Technique, Wood Element Transformation Technique, Wooden Bridge, Wood Restrains, Birth of a Dense Forest, Destruction Torrent, Hidden Mist Technique, Wood Clone, Wooden Barrier, Great Forrest Technique, Four Pillar Wood Prison, Four Pillar House, Wood Wall, Violent Water Wave, Earth Dragon Projectile, Hell Needles, Dynamic Entry, Earth Style: Earth Platform, Water Style: Water Wall, Rasengan, Starch Syrup Capture Field, Water Dragon Projectile, Water Dragon Missile, Water Dragon bullet, Water Prison Technique, Rasen Shuriken, Chidori, Teleportation Technique Custom, Flying Thunder God Technique,Hydration Technique, Ninja Art: Phantom Ninja, Ninja Art: Steel Body, Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu, Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu, Puppet Attack: Chakra sword, Puppet Attack: Chakra Strings of Death, Puppet Attack: Chakra of the Wind
Allegiance: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:40 am

Raikou continues to walk and then suddenly he sensed a cold feeling and when he looked in from of him again he suddenly saw a big door, but he doesn't know if he should open it so he then decides to open it and he saw 20 ninjas that looked exactly the same kinda like clones all wearing black and red coats. So he then saw them surprised as he was he hid his expression, but he moved a step forward into the door and then stopped and then asked them " Excuse me, can you tell me where am I supposed to kick some sound ninja butt?" He says smiling at them and then says" Oh, I see your them oops I forgot now shall we start?" He says with his right eyebrow up and then a sort of blue chakra surrounded him and then he went underground and then started saying " Well, where could I be?' He says with his voice echoing throughout the place.
Back to top Go down
http://senpaibleach.forumotion.com
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage

Location : In my Office, strolling my village, or on a Mission.

Jutsu's
Elements: Fire, Wind
Jutsu: Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan; Shadow Clone Technique; E-rank Jutsu: Body Replacement Technique, Cloak of Invisibility Technique, One Thousand Years of Death, Rope Escape Technique, Transformation Technique; Fire Jutsu: Great Fireball, Great Dragon Flame; Wind Jutsu: Rasengan,
Allegiance: Kumogakure

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:47 pm

Siron heard the door open and Raikou's comments and immediately his eyes flew open a wild, excited expression on his face. "Which one of you wishes to give up? If you do I may just consider letting you off easy this time." He being a Kage found it a bad thing to lie so he would consider it. He didn't give them much time though as half had made eye contact and were now at the mercy of his Sharingan's ginjutsu. It may have been an illusion but it was very real in their minds and so the weaklings could actually die as they felt and believed they were being tortured. "Pay for the crimes you have committed!"
Back to top Go down
http://yuyuhakusho.forummotion.com
Hunter
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's
Jutsu: Eyes of Paralysis, Eyes of Illusions, Eyes of Altering, Eyes of Destruction,Earth Style: Rampart, Wooden Spike Technique, Ultimate Wooden Spike Technique, Wood Element Transformation Technique, Wooden Bridge, Wood Restrains, Birth of a Dense Forest, Destruction Torrent, Hidden Mist Technique, Wood Clone, Wooden Barrier, Great Forrest Technique, Four Pillar Wood Prison, Four Pillar House, Wood Wall, Violent Water Wave, Earth Dragon Projectile, Hell Needles, Dynamic Entry, Earth Style: Earth Platform, Water Style: Water Wall, Rasengan, Starch Syrup Capture Field, Water Dragon Projectile, Water Dragon Missile, Water Dragon bullet, Water Prison Technique, Rasen Shuriken, Chidori, Teleportation Technique Custom, Flying Thunder God Technique,Hydration Technique, Ninja Art: Phantom Ninja, Ninja Art: Steel Body, Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu, Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu, Puppet Attack: Chakra sword, Puppet Attack: Chakra Strings of Death, Puppet Attack: Chakra of the Wind

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:53 am

Raikou's eyes suddenly grew and then got up from the ground running toward Siron and saying " Don't use your sharingan it's useless!!" He says running towards him and then turns and then says" Chidori katana and then lighting came out of his hand and then he brought it down to try and cut the enemy in half. He says the enemy cut in half and then he saw his enemy smiling and then laughed and then chakra put him back and his enemy said" My turn" He says in a sinister looking face and then 2 of his enemy combined wind and fire which was a good combo so Raikou then grabbed kamui and Siron then he phased both of them with him underground to avoid the shot and he wondered what was there next move going to be.
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Anbu Black Ops
Anbu Black Ops

Jutsu's
Elements:
Jutsu:
Allegiance:

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:52 pm

Kamui's eyes were still closed. He had been half asleep from the moment he closed his eyes but thanks to the fighting noises he woke up and opened his eyes. He was pulled underground by Raikou. "Thanks for waking me up... It would have been hard to fight with me being asleep, even tough I would have been probably able to manage" Kamui laughed underground but the ninja above him probably didn't hear it. He used 'Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique' and went back above. He looked sound ninjas with boring and pale face. His skin started to turn darker till it was almost totally black. Kamui had used 'Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique' to make his skin harder and so it would add some extra damage to his Taijutsu attacks. "Please tell me you are jounins," Kamui said when he just used his pure speed, appearing in front of one sound ninja. It almost looked like he had used 'Shunshin No Jutus'. "Well answer me," he said and delivered very strong punch into one Sound Ninjas stomach. The sound ninja flew away, taking one more ninja with him. He had crushed most of Sound Ninja's ribs and the other one had probably serious damage also. He created 4 earth clones that all had same dark, hardened skin. Now there were 5 Kamuis. Real Kamui shouted "NOW COME YOU WEAKLINGS!"
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's
Jutsu: Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan; Shadow Clone Technique; E-rank Jutsu: Body Replacement Technique, Cloak of Invisibility Technique, One Thousand Years of Death, Rope Escape Technique, Transformation Technique; Fire Jutsu: Great Fireball, Great Dragon Flame; Wind Jutsu: Rasengan,

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:27 pm

"Well the Sharingan didn't work so how about some of my wind and fire techniques... Perhaps I'll use a few Rasenshurikens... What do you think Raikou? After all without your help I'll be stuck here." said Siron as close to silent as possible as he waited to be let out of this hiding place. "When we get back remind me to go learn some earth techniques." He then sat waiting to hear Raikou's plan.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:10 am

Raikou looked back at Siron and replied" I believe they need a taste of some Fire so go ahead" He says grinning and then an attack was launched so he said to Siron " Do it Now!" He says in a impatient voice." He then gathers chakra for another one of his attacks.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:01 am

As quickly as it took for Raikou to ask Siron had finished hand signs "Great Dragon Fire Jutsu!" he shouted as a very large amount of fire was sent at the sound ninja. Then he started more hand signs but slowly enough as to not miss because of the smoke. As soon as he could see which being an Uchiha didn't take him long he wispered "Big Flame Bullet." and sent multiple toward the Sound ninja still standing up. "Hope that helped."
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Anbu Black Ops
Anbu Black Ops

Jutsu's
Elements:
Jutsu:
Allegiance:

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:08 pm

Kamui quietly mumbled "Damn those Kages taking all the fun" Kamui made one big jump. He landed next to Siron. Then he quietly waited for Fire Attack to hit targets.

(Sorry for small post)
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:30 am

Raikou then puts his hands together and said" Summon great force" and then powerful lightning appeared in his hands and then he made his hand into a fist and then teleported behind one of the clones and then for a second time stopped and thought this is the clone I used my Lightning technique on, but how can it still be intact then time continued and Raikou's attack with it and he aimed for the clones back and his fist pushed him to the ceiling, but the clone was still there and that troubled Raikou.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:26 pm

Realizing something was wrong Siron grabbed his sword and tried to kill one of the Sound Ninja. It seemed to work but something about it didn't feel right. "What the hell is going on here.... First off there shouldn't be any standing and second there should be a few dead bodies." he said looking around. If they all managed to dodge my attack then we're screwed but I would have seen it, so how.... he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:28 am

Raikou then tries to remember his years of experience and then he looked back to all the medical ninjutsu he has learned. Then he remembered an old medical ninjutsu that he used to use. The medical ninjutsu was supposed to refresh your cells and make new cells, but this is too fast. So what is there secret. Then he used Rasen Shuriken and then fused his arm with chakra so it would not be damaged from the impact and then he used it for a direct hit on one of the clones and as it made an amazing force of power he saw the healing process for Rasen Shuriken is so strong it even took time for them to heal it and then he jumped back to Siron.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:16 pm

"I'm hoping you know what this is because I have no clue." said Siron when Raikou came near. He saw what had happened when Raikou used the Rasen Shuriken. "This can't be good, but it better not be bad."

OOC: sorry for the short post and being gone yesterday but I was recovering from being sick the night before.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:33 am

Raikou then ran toward one of them and hit them using chakra scalpel. He then hit the pressure points. He had learn how to do this when he studied the way of the Hyuuga.

OOC sorry for the short post
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:38 pm

"Well at this rate the only thing that might work is something that completely destroys these things immediately. So... Should I try Ameterasu?" Siron asked. He knew that it would work but in an area like this it isn't guaranteed to be safe. "Well what do you think because it's either that or we run."
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:11 pm

Hunter smirks and tells Siron" Use Susanoo to attack em while I will take these guys out by using a technique that will seal there fate" he then crouches and then puts his hand behind his back preparing the 5 elements seal his fingertips burning with chakra.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:24 pm

Siron grins and nods. Then he prepares to use Susanoo quickly. "Let's see them counter this." He then concentrates and as if instantaneous a Giant skeletal figure appears around Siron. After about a second muscle appeared and the figure begins moving and crushing the Sound Ninja to a point they each take a long time to heal for the ones who do heal. It would be victory if the plan continues without fail. Just hope I can hold this together long enough. he thought to himself as he felt his life slowly fading away. "Hurry up, alright!"
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:28 pm

Hunter seeing as how they were injured severely they wouldn't be able to heal too fast. He then creates 20 shadow clones and smiles and says" LETS GO!!" He then made all of his clones perform the 5 elements seal and then makes em all teleport right in front of the injured and still healing clones and struck em all at the same time with the 5 elements seal. This seal would make them unable to concentrate there chakra to heal themselves.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:33 pm

As Siron sees this he begins to finish off the Sound Ninja. "Well that worked nicely." he said with a weak smirk. "Due to the Susanoo I'll be a bit drained the rest of our mission so hope we don't find any more trouble." he said as he finished using the Susanoo.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:43 pm

He then says to Siron" No problem, eh" He then performs hand signs and suddenly in the empty room a door appeared and then he said" I figured that there door would be hidden" He then opens it and walks through it. He sees an empty hall that goes toward a door that was covered in seals. This means this is it. He then walks toward it a bit shaken for he sensed the amazing seals. The seals were perfectly formed and would be most difficult for even Raikou to break. He then walks through the empty hall looking around while the walls were near himself. The cold like it was at the middle of the winter.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:53 pm

As Siron saw the door he whistled. "Now those are some nice seals and whats up with the air in here its freezing." He then takes a closer look at the seals and takes two steps back. "Well I have no idea how to get through but I wouldn't doubt this is rigged to stop any jutsu used to destroy them or teleport through so we probably have to unseal it unless...." he trails off with uncertainty. "Well this may sound crazy but what if this is the Self Destruct system? I wouldn't be surprised that if you so much as change the temperature two degrees higher it may cause an explosion." He said as he turned back to Raikou and Kamui.

OOC: Where Has he been anyway?
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:06 pm

Raikou smiled and then said" I sense great power here" He then performed his greatest unsealing technique. Then he performs many hand signs and then pointed to fingers toward the seals and as they started to glow he pointed to the ground and the seal was ripping off suddenly. Raikou then quickly performed another seal technique in case there was a default when unsealing these seals. He then smelled something burning and then he saw one of the seals burning slowly and then started to burn faster until it completely disappeared and then a bright flash of light appeared and then Raikou said" Its a trap, get down" Raikou then jumped toward kamui and Siron grabbing them pushing them down to the ground and fusing himself with chakra to become intangible, but since he was grabbing the others all of them were intangible.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:12 pm

"Well, well it exploded I wasn't far off at all. Thanks by the way." Said Siron looking at the place where the door once was. "Hey look their trap opened the door for us. How nice." he said sarcastically as he got up and scanned the area for another trap. Seeing none he motioned for the others to move with caution as even with the Sharingan he could still have missed something.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:20 pm

Raikou then gets back up and then laughs and then walks toward the opened door with burn marks. He then walked toward it and went through it, but he felt something evil had crawled up in him. He then hears some clapping as slowly a light lit inside this dark room which was wooden and filled with seals all around the place while there was 1 chair and there laid the Otokage clapping and then says" Well Done" Raikou then smiles and says" Well, if I wouldn't say so myself" he then looked around his surroundings more and noticed that behind the otokage was the most important and strongest seal to destroying oto. He then formed a two with his fingers and then his fingertips glowed with a yellow lightning then he struck it to the ground and the seals were heading over to the ground and once again slowly burning up then he backs up to his teammates and throws his hand on there shoulders then phasing himself which means phasing them too making them immune to the explosion. With Raikou's activated KKG his eyes could see everything in slow motion seeing the explosion slowly happening. He saw that the otokage was sitting calmly on the chair with a bored look and Raikou stared at him with a hateful look.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:31 pm

Being able to perceive everything the moment it happened Siron was outraged to see an Uchiha in the chair. "Dammit! That isn't the real Otokage is it? It's just a clone I assume." he said with pure hate in every word. He the takes a kunai of his own making and throws it throw the doorway. Before it hit it's target it burst into blue flames and disappeared. Siron smirks at this and whispers "The experiment was a success but not entirely." Just as he finished saying that the kunai reappeared in his hand completely normal. "Can't say it didn't do what I wanted though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   

Back to top Go down

1st team
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next