The Naruto Anime Forum
You better join or you will miss the fun!

We discuss the unknown, you can also Rp

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
This is the webmaster Hunter- from this point on everyone must write an Rp sample at there template those that have already been approved do not have to. Also make a new topic while creating a character.
ALSO THANKS TO OUR VERY DEDICATED MEMBER KAMUI WE UPGRADED THE SITE TO THE FULLEST. I am trying to start a new organization here one of the members told me that we need the Akatsuki so I here by declare a new organization.That is all-Hunter

Share | 

1st team

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hunter
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's
Elements: Lightning,Fire,Wind,Earth, and Water
Jutsu: Eyes of Paralysis, Eyes of Illusions, Eyes of Altering, Eyes of Destruction,Earth Style: Rampart, Wooden Spike Technique, Ultimate Wooden Spike Technique, Wood Element Transformation Technique, Wooden Bridge, Wood Restrains, Birth of a Dense Forest, Destruction Torrent, Hidden Mist Technique, Wood Clone, Wooden Barrier, Great Forrest Technique, Four Pillar Wood Prison, Four Pillar House, Wood Wall, Violent Water Wave, Earth Dragon Projectile, Hell Needles, Dynamic Entry, Earth Style: Earth Platform, Water Style: Water Wall, Rasengan, Starch Syrup Capture Field, Water Dragon Projectile, Water Dragon Missile, Water Dragon bullet, Water Prison Technique, Rasen Shuriken, Chidori, Teleportation Technique Custom, Flying Thunder God Technique,Hydration Technique, Ninja Art: Phantom Ninja, Ninja Art: Steel Body, Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu, Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu, Puppet Attack: Chakra sword, Puppet Attack: Chakra Strings of Death, Puppet Attack: Chakra of the Wind
Allegiance: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:38 pm

Raikou then says" That was an illusion." Then he makes hand signs and forwards chakra to his index finger and strikes it in front of him. The Illusion slowly disappearing as his hand was dragging down. Raikou then looked at the Otokage and says" You're the real one, eh" He then walks toward him and then forwards lightning to his hand and then punches the ground and the ground cracked, but the otokage didn't even flinch a bit. Knowing full well that this attack was only an illusion he then points to Siron and says" Can you use another one of your techniques while I gather more chakra" He says pointing 2 fingers at him and then. He sits down and closes his eyes and rests to charge his chakra.
Back to top Go down
http://senpaibleach.forumotion.com
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage

Location : In my Office, strolling my village, or on a Mission.

Jutsu's
Elements: Fire, Wind
Jutsu: Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan; Shadow Clone Technique; E-rank Jutsu: Body Replacement Technique, Cloak of Invisibility Technique, One Thousand Years of Death, Rope Escape Technique, Transformation Technique; Fire Jutsu: Great Fireball, Great Dragon Flame; Wind Jutsu: Rasengan,
Allegiance: Kumogakure

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:43 pm

Siron then begins hand signs with one hand at a rapid pace and Throws a normal kunai with the other. "Fire Dragon Flame!" he controls the path so well that it maneuvers around Raikou and heads straight toward the Otokage.
Back to top Go down
http://yuyuhakusho.forummotion.com
Hunter
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's
Jutsu: Eyes of Paralysis, Eyes of Illusions, Eyes of Altering, Eyes of Destruction,Earth Style: Rampart, Wooden Spike Technique, Ultimate Wooden Spike Technique, Wood Element Transformation Technique, Wooden Bridge, Wood Restrains, Birth of a Dense Forest, Destruction Torrent, Hidden Mist Technique, Wood Clone, Wooden Barrier, Great Forrest Technique, Four Pillar Wood Prison, Four Pillar House, Wood Wall, Violent Water Wave, Earth Dragon Projectile, Hell Needles, Dynamic Entry, Earth Style: Earth Platform, Water Style: Water Wall, Rasengan, Starch Syrup Capture Field, Water Dragon Projectile, Water Dragon Missile, Water Dragon bullet, Water Prison Technique, Rasen Shuriken, Chidori, Teleportation Technique Custom, Flying Thunder God Technique,Hydration Technique, Ninja Art: Phantom Ninja, Ninja Art: Steel Body, Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu, Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu, Puppet Attack: Chakra sword, Puppet Attack: Chakra Strings of Death, Puppet Attack: Chakra of the Wind

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:05 am

OOC: Rping as the Otokage

The otokage smirked still sitting calmly at his chair then blew some wind from his mouth and froze the Fire Dragon. Then the Fire Dragon broke apart and the Otokage stood up walking towards Raikou and the others. Taking out a sword on his back then makes a unique stance then tapped his blade with his hand then stabbed it upon the ground which released an amazing sound shock wave. Meaning anything standing would be injured from the impact and the impact spread toward toward Siron, Raikou, and Kamui. Then started spinning his sword at an amazing speed leaving an amazing wind head towards them. It was supposed to freeze them in there place.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's
Jutsu: Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan; Shadow Clone Technique; E-rank Jutsu: Body Replacement Technique, Cloak of Invisibility Technique, One Thousand Years of Death, Rope Escape Technique, Transformation Technique; Fire Jutsu: Great Fireball, Great Dragon Flame; Wind Jutsu: Rasengan,

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:38 am

Realizing the sound wave would hit him no matter what he did he took his sword and began spinning it at extreme speeds which caused the freezing wind sent at Siron to be repelled from himself and Kamui who was be hind him. Then as the sound shock wave was about to hit he grabbed Kamui with his free hand and jumped over the sound wave avoiding most of the damage. Still he was left somewhat dizzy and lightheaded. "You think your sword is nice try this!" shouted Siron as he ran straight for the Otokage sword held in a ready position for both guarding and attacking. As his blade struck the Otokage's it began to cut through it as if it were butter and the Otokage had to jump to avoid it. Siron stopped his blade and concentrated his chakra into it. As the chakra built up it began to grow hot and soon it was like it was on fire. "If you survive this you will forever be known as a blood traitor to the Uchiha clan, I'll be sure of it!" Then he began relentlessly attacking the Otokage.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:34 am

OOC: Rping as the Otokage

The otokage smiled considering the Raikage forgot to help the Hokage who was the strongest one and the only one who could access the self-destruct mechanism, but he wasn't surprised. The otokage then repelled the attack by using a mere illusion. The otokage then says" Simpleton" smirked and then stood up. Walking towards the raikage enhancing his arm with chakra. His arm overloaded with chakra. If the Raikage were to get hit by this, he wouldn't be able to stand up. The Otokage then punched the ground and shook and erupted toward the Raikage, hokage, and the ANBU commander. Using his sword to create powerful winds that would freeze them immediately.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:10 am

Seeing this happen he realized his mistake and quickly grabbed Kamui ran to the Hokage who was still trying to access the self-destruct and through them up into the air. He was then hit by the attack and collapsed for a few seconds and slowly rose up, his eyes full of rage and determination. "Just because I'm young doesn't mean you should underestimate me." he said. He then blocked the icy wind again and used the Rasengan as he launched himself at the Otokage. Realizing it wouldn't work he was merely buying time.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:17 am

OOC: RPing as the Otokage

The otokage laughed then properly stood up and when the Raikage came near he simply made a shadow clone and grabbed the Raikage's wrist with the shadow clone twisted it seeing the raw power the Raikage made the shadow clone crash Rasengan on the ground. Restraining him by putting a knife on his neck with a powerful intent to kill. While the clone restrained the Raikage the original walked towards the Hokage. With a sword in his hand. His intent to kill grew larger and larger. Until he came closer to the Hokage brought his sword above his head then slashed it downwards.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:32 am

"Hey I wouldn't do that if I were you!" said Siron in his restrained position with a grin on his face. "The worst you could do would be ticking him off. For all any of you know even I could be a fake." Siron said laughing afterword. "Well how 'bout I test that." and saying that he reached around grabbed the clones wrist and forced it to stab him. He neither dissipated or flinched. "Well that solves that." he said without a hint of pain as he took the clone and threw him over his head at the real Otokage. Then he grabbed Kamui and pulled him over to Raikou and used Susanoo to protect them from a layer of Ameterasus flames. "Hurry up this is killing me, no joke."
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:42 am

As Raikou felt his teammate the Raikage was fighting the otokage all by himself he continued with the self destruct. Slowly standing up with his eyes closed he made a stance. His arms stretched and glowing with yellow lightning he shot the last seal, but it stopped entirely for 2 seconds then fire came from the ground the fire spreading as he saw his teammates in slow motion. Raikou then stops time for 5 seconds running quickly toward the Raikage and Kamui he grabbed there arm and teleported them to the other teammates. Appearing out of nowhere he appeared and teleported his teammates back to konoha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st team   

Back to top Go down

1st team
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3