The Naruto Anime Forum
You better join or you will miss the fun!

We discuss the unknown, you can also Rp

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
This is the webmaster Hunter- from this point on everyone must write an Rp sample at there template those that have already been approved do not have to. Also make a new topic while creating a character.
ALSO THANKS TO OUR VERY DEDICATED MEMBER KAMUI WE UPGRADED THE SITE TO THE FULLEST. I am trying to start a new organization here one of the members told me that we need the Akatsuki so I here by declare a new organization.That is all-Hunter

Share | 

Aphrodite's Manor

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aphrodite
Medical Ninja

Jutsu's
Elements: Water
Jutsu:
Allegiance: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Manor   Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:42 am

Aphrodite stayed on the ground, still in fear, tears running down her face.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's
Elements: Lightning,Fire,Wind,Earth, and Water
Jutsu: Eyes of Paralysis, Eyes of Illusions, Eyes of Altering, Eyes of Destruction,Earth Style: Rampart, Wooden Spike Technique, Ultimate Wooden Spike Technique, Wood Element Transformation Technique, Wooden Bridge, Wood Restrains, Birth of a Dense Forest, Destruction Torrent, Hidden Mist Technique, Wood Clone, Wooden Barrier, Great Forrest Technique, Four Pillar Wood Prison, Four Pillar House, Wood Wall, Violent Water Wave, Earth Dragon Projectile, Hell Needles, Dynamic Entry, Earth Style: Earth Platform, Water Style: Water Wall, Rasengan, Starch Syrup Capture Field, Water Dragon Projectile, Water Dragon Missile, Water Dragon bullet, Water Prison Technique, Rasen Shuriken, Chidori, Teleportation Technique Custom, Flying Thunder God Technique,Hydration Technique, Ninja Art: Phantom Ninja, Ninja Art: Steel Body, Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu, Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu, Puppet Attack: Chakra sword, Puppet Attack: Chakra Strings of Death, Puppet Attack: Chakra of the Wind
Allegiance: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Manor   Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:39 am

OOC: Holy shit, Connor. This is like picking on little kids. Your the best Rper of this site and one of the best at TNRPG, but you still need a valid reason. What is your reason for coming to suna? What is your reason for entering this manor? How did you find this manor?
Back to top Go down
http://senpaibleach.forumotion.com
Kuroi E-su
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's
Elements: Fire, Wind, Earth
Jutsu: Earth Clone Technique, Earth Release Barrier: Earth Prison Dome of Magnificent Nothingness, Earth Release: Antlion Technique, Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin, Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique, Earth Release: Dropping Lid, Earth Release: Earth Corridor, Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet, Earth Release: Earth Flow Divide, Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart, Earth Release: Earth Flow River, Earth Release: Earth Mausoleum Dumpling, Earth Release: Earth Pillar Prison, Earth Release: Earth Shore Return, Earth Release: Earth Spear, Earth Release: Earth Style Wall, Earth Release: Hidden Among The Rock Technique, Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique,

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Manor   Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:13 pm

A swirl of wind appeared between the Raikage, Hokage, and the Suna Medic Ninja. Out of it appeared a man with three figures standing with him. The man that had appeared was the Kazekage. With him was his three puppets. One of them had the shape of a scorpion, one the shape of a giant turtle of which was behind him, and the final looked like regular man, but he was a human puppet. The puppet wore a jacket to hide his wood like features. The human puppet was looking away from the man with the scythe. The Kazekage named Kuroi then said, "You want to tell me what you're doing here?" He then looked to the Raikage and said, "I'm sorry for interrupting, but this is my village and I'll take care of this." The Kazekage then made a few handseals and his turtle puppet had dispersed into a barrier that seperated the other ninja from the Jashin, thus the Jashin had been left with the Kazekage. He smiled and said, this will be over fast.

The Kazekage had his puppets close to him ready to attack the Jashin ninja. He then moved his fingers and the human puppet had appeared in front of the ninja he was facing. The human puppet went to grab the scythe of the ninja he was facing, not to take it away but just to hold onto it so that he couldn't use it. Kuroi then sent the scorpion puppet to the other side of the the Jashin ninja to wrap its tail around his arm. Each one of the puppets had dug their feet into the ground so that they wouldn't move. The ninja would then unsheathe the sword that was resting upon his back and charge it with his Wind Element. The Kazekage would then use Wind Release: Wind Cutter Technique by bring his blade down sending a wave of wind vertically from head to groin. If this would work on the Jashin it will kill him then, and spare his puppets.

Last edited by Kuroi E-su on Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://sk-zodiaclegacy.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage

Location : In my Office, strolling my village, or on a Mission.

Jutsu's
Elements: Fire, Wind
Jutsu: Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan; Shadow Clone Technique; E-rank Jutsu: Body Replacement Technique, Cloak of Invisibility Technique, One Thousand Years of Death, Rope Escape Technique, Transformation Technique; Fire Jutsu: Great Fireball, Great Dragon Flame; Wind Jutsu: Rasengan,
Allegiance: Kumogakure

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Manor   Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:40 pm

"Don't under estimate him!" Siron shouted from within the shell. "He took out Iwagakure alone! All that's left is a frozen over ruins!" Siron began to get annoyed and thought This stupid puppet is starting to get on my nerves.
Back to top Go down
http://yuyuhakusho.forummotion.com
Aphrodite
Medical Ninja

Jutsu's
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Manor   Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:27 pm

Still sitting in fear, seeing all these people in her room, in her house. She had no idea what to do or to say.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's
Jutsu: Eyes of Paralysis, Eyes of Illusions, Eyes of Altering, Eyes of Destruction,Earth Style: Rampart, Wooden Spike Technique, Ultimate Wooden Spike Technique, Wood Element Transformation Technique, Wooden Bridge, Wood Restrains, Birth of a Dense Forest, Destruction Torrent, Hidden Mist Technique, Wood Clone, Wooden Barrier, Great Forrest Technique, Four Pillar Wood Prison, Four Pillar House, Wood Wall, Violent Water Wave, Earth Dragon Projectile, Hell Needles, Dynamic Entry, Earth Style: Earth Platform, Water Style: Water Wall, Rasengan, Starch Syrup Capture Field, Water Dragon Projectile, Water Dragon Missile, Water Dragon bullet, Water Prison Technique, Rasen Shuriken, Chidori, Teleportation Technique Custom, Flying Thunder God Technique,Hydration Technique, Ninja Art: Phantom Ninja, Ninja Art: Steel Body, Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu, Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu, Puppet Attack: Chakra sword, Puppet Attack: Chakra Strings of Death, Puppet Attack: Chakra of the Wind

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Manor   Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:31 pm

Hunter looked into the eyes of the newcomer and said" Eyes of Paralysis, activate" his eyes became blue and 3 dots like the sharingan. It started spinning around rapidly, he was going to paralyze this man. He was not in the mood for people like him. Hunter then said" Hmm, an immortal as a human puppet sounds good" he then stared into his eyes hoping to paralyze him while he made hand seals for a jutsu that gives him the ability to send Siron messages. He sent a message to Siron "Take his arms off using Kamui" hunter's eyes started spinning faster now.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's
Jutsu: Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan; Shadow Clone Technique; E-rank Jutsu: Body Replacement Technique, Cloak of Invisibility Technique, One Thousand Years of Death, Rope Escape Technique, Transformation Technique; Fire Jutsu: Great Fireball, Great Dragon Flame; Wind Jutsu: Rasengan,

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Manor   Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:45 pm

OOC: we're in a puppet... whatever lets just say I cracked it open.

IC: Siron fixed his eyes on one of the Jashin ninja's arms and within seconds it was gone, ripped away and crushed. Then he did the same to the other. "In case your wondering this is the Kamui developed a long time ago by some guy no one remembers and this day will be your last." said Siron who was really annoyed, mostly because moments ago he was trapped in a puppet.

OOC: Sorry if it seems to be auto-hitting but your paralyzed so nothing you could do.
Back to top Go down
Tamaki fuyu
Academy Ninja

Jutsu's
Elements: Element Of Suprize and extremely stripey pants
Jutsu: Self Pain Ritual.
Allegiance:

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Manor   Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:28 am

OOC: wow.... I was totally forgotten in the posting order >_> we need one

A flurry of attacks and people suddenly appeared as many a request was pulled out of fucking no where while Tamaki was continually interrupted he suddenly slammed the bottom of his scythe on the ground causing a sudden eruption of ice to flash freeze up to the feuding fool's necks, it was now easier to talk now that everyone would probably die in a couple of minutes while he simply walked past Siron and grazed his cheek lightly with his scythe enough to cause a small trickle of blood in which he ingested. " Blasphemy, your all blasphemous swine! "
Back to top Go down
Kuroi E-su
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's
Jutsu: Earth Clone Technique, Earth Release Barrier: Earth Prison Dome of Magnificent Nothingness, Earth Release: Antlion Technique, Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin, Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique, Earth Release: Dropping Lid, Earth Release: Earth Corridor, Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet, Earth Release: Earth Flow Divide, Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart, Earth Release: Earth Flow River, Earth Release: Earth Mausoleum Dumpling, Earth Release: Earth Pillar Prison, Earth Release: Earth Shore Return, Earth Release: Earth Spear, Earth Release: Earth Style Wall, Earth Release: Hidden Among The Rock Technique, Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique,

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Manor   Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:23 am

((OOC: Posting order:

1. Tamaki
2. Me
3. Siron
4. Hunter
5. Aphrodite

Happy?

Also Tamaki since you didn't say that you avoided my hit, I'm going to assume that you didn't.))

Both of the Kazekage's puppets were able to grab the Jashin man. They had stopped him from moving his arm, so when the man tried to slam his scythe against the ground he was stopped harshly. As the puppets were able to stop the Jashin man, the Kazekage had cut the man in half with his wind technique. He looked to the Jashin man as his body had just been cut in half. After sheathing his katana the Kazekage named Kuroi E-su had moved his fingers causing the puppets to let go of the man. After they let him go the body of the Jashin man had split in half; the left side of his body had fell forward as the right side of his body had fell backwards. He then payed attention to his third puppet that was containing the other three ninja in the room. He pointed his hand towards that puppet and moved one finger which caused the puppet to return to its previous form releasing the Raikage, Hokage, and the Medic Ninja. The tortoise jumped on the back of the Kazekage and expanded its legs to connect with its other legs across the chest of Kuroi. Now it looked as if the Kazekage had a giant backpack upon its back. Although the tortoise puppet was large in size it didn't way down the ninja as he walked towards the body of the Jashin. He ran his hand through the chest of the Jashin to where his heart would be. He pulled out and crushed it in his bare hands. Now that he knew for sure that the Jashin was dead he moved his scorpion puppet over to the Jashin and then suddenly its back opened up. Out of it were chakra strings that grabbed the severed body of the Jashin and pulled it into its hardened body. After smiling to the other three ninja in the room he said, "I'll take care of this body now." After he said that him and his puppets had disappeared in a swirl of wind.

[Exit]

((OOC:
1. Tamaki
2. Me

3. Siron
4. Hunter
5. Aphrodite

The one's with the strikes through them aren't in this topic anymore.))
Back to top Go down
Tamaki fuyu
Academy Ninja

Jutsu's
Allegiance:

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Manor   Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:46 pm

O.e I didn't read them because the topic was fuckin crowded and you all skipped me >_> so how the crap was I suppose to know if evey things flying at me
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Manor   Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:02 pm

Well how about we start from when we get stuck in a puppet?
Everyone involve has to agree.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi E-su
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Manor   Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:04 pm

((OOC: You weren't stuck in a puppet o.O. I'm sorry that my posting might have been a little off, but what I meant to say was that the puppet became a barrier and separated from Tamaki.))
Back to top Go down
Tamaki fuyu
Academy Ninja

Jutsu's
Allegiance:

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Manor   Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:05 am

OOC: I have no idea wtf is happening xD and how the crap did this happen >_> I mean a kage from another village suddenly appears in another village and happens to know that some house has me in it..... >_> doesn't seem plausible
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Manor   Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:25 pm

.... my char. saw what your char did to Iwagakure and began watching you closely then he saw you asking for an opponent and realized you were after Hunter due to them working together so he found out where Hunter was and blah blah blah etc.
Back to top Go down
Tamaki fuyu
Academy Ninja

Jutsu's
Allegiance:

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Manor   Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:27 pm

..... We will continue from after my post that wasn't interupted by everyone and anyone xD
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Manor   Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:41 pm

Like i said before everyone needs to decide what to do
Vote on these two seeing as they seem the easiest for everyone

1:Void the whole fight

2:Start from Tamaki Fuyu's first post
(with a post order establised prior to the fight)

Last edited by Siron Uchiha on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Medical Ninja

Jutsu's
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Manor   Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:04 pm

I has no idea what is going on o.O?
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Manor   Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:55 pm

A variety of things happened leading to a conflict in posts and now everything is screwed up so were trying to decide on a way to fix it. If you look at my previous post it lists the options that seemed easiest and to finalize we need 3/5 for either to work.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi E-su
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Manor   Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:02 am

Just void it
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Manor   Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:10 pm

Very well seeing as no one seems to actually care.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Manor   Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:43 am

Hmm? How bout lets make it that Connor is cut in half, seeing as how he hasn't posted in awhile plus the fact that his house doesn't have internet anymore.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Manor   Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:17 am

Works for me
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Manor   Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:28 am

Then Connor is dead. MWuhaha though he cant be killed he is decapitated.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Manor   Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:23 pm

Wow complicated, but I am all for the evil laugh. Bwahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Manor   

Back to top Go down

Aphrodite's Manor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2