The Naruto Anime Forum
You better join or you will miss the fun!

We discuss the unknown, you can also Rp

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
This is the webmaster Hunter- from this point on everyone must write an Rp sample at there template those that have already been approved do not have to. Also make a new topic while creating a character.
ALSO THANKS TO OUR VERY DEDICATED MEMBER KAMUI WE UPGRADED THE SITE TO THE FULLEST. I am trying to start a new organization here one of the members told me that we need the Akatsuki so I here by declare a new organization.That is all-Hunter

Share | 

General Site Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hunter
Kage
Kage

Jutsu's
Elements: Lightning,Fire,Wind,Earth, and Water
Jutsu: Eyes of Paralysis, Eyes of Illusions, Eyes of Altering, Eyes of Destruction,Earth Style: Rampart, Wooden Spike Technique, Ultimate Wooden Spike Technique, Wood Element Transformation Technique, Wooden Bridge, Wood Restrains, Birth of a Dense Forest, Destruction Torrent, Hidden Mist Technique, Wood Clone, Wooden Barrier, Great Forrest Technique, Four Pillar Wood Prison, Four Pillar House, Wood Wall, Violent Water Wave, Earth Dragon Projectile, Hell Needles, Dynamic Entry, Earth Style: Earth Platform, Water Style: Water Wall, Rasengan, Starch Syrup Capture Field, Water Dragon Projectile, Water Dragon Missile, Water Dragon bullet, Water Prison Technique, Rasen Shuriken, Chidori, Teleportation Technique Custom, Flying Thunder God Technique,Hydration Technique, Ninja Art: Phantom Ninja, Ninja Art: Steel Body, Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu, Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu, Puppet Attack: Chakra sword, Puppet Attack: Chakra Strings of Death, Puppet Attack: Chakra of the Wind
Allegiance: Konohagakure

PostSubject: General Site Rules   Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:33 pm

1st rule: No using foul language we decide what kind of language you use.You can only use the following words
Damn
Shit
Crap
Bastard
Anything other than that can get you into trouble with this site.

3rd rule: Listen to your superiors some of the moderators or perhaps me will help newbies out 'round here so just ask us.Also I the administrator Decide everyones fate in this site so don't offend me.

4th rule: You can have a ninja battle through emails using jutsu's of course the ones that are not in the moderators group administrators group and one of the closed groups then you can only choose 3 elements.

5th Rule: Anyone who insults this site or offends me I will not be as kind to people here as the people at that stupid naruto uzumaki site so lets make this clear I will not allow anyone insult this site!
Betray my trust then I have no choice but to delete your account.
You can create an alternate character but only 3, only one can be kage also pick what rank do you want to show at your profile.
You see we can't write 3 ranks we can only write one so pick the rank you want to show.

6th rule: Remember to enjoy the site! Very Happy

Last edited by Hunter on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://senpaibleach.forumotion.com

General Site Rules
Page 1 of 1