The Naruto Anime Forum
You better join or you will miss the fun!

We discuss the unknown, you can also Rp

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
This is the webmaster Hunter- from this point on everyone must write an Rp sample at there template those that have already been approved do not have to. Also make a new topic while creating a character.
ALSO THANKS TO OUR VERY DEDICATED MEMBER KAMUI WE UPGRADED THE SITE TO THE FULLEST. I am trying to start a new organization here one of the members told me that we need the Akatsuki so I here by declare a new organization.That is all-Hunter

Share | 

Kirigakure Streets

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aryonna
Jounin
Jounin

Jutsu's
Elements:
Jutsu:
Allegiance:

PostSubject: Kirigakure Streets   Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:30 am

I walk through the streets of Kirigakure, slowing. My feet drag against the ground as I stare at the uneven road. I am unsure of where I am going, or even how long it will take for me to get there. I pause, lifting my head and closing my eyes, breathing in deeply. Taking in the smells and sounds around me.
Back to top Go down
Yuki shidori
Chunin
Chunin

Jutsu's
Elements:
Jutsu:
Allegiance:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Streets   Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:03 am

Yuki walked the streets of kitigakure her black hair flowing in the wind as it sent her scent flying threw the air which that of peaches and cream with a hint of peppermint she walked her natural speed which most found rather slow but yet soothing she hummed a nice tune as she was happy to go out and find someone to talk to. She saw a young woman looked to be jounin. In her usual wear she kept walking toward the jounin.
Back to top Go down

Kirigakure Streets
Page 1 of 1