The Naruto Anime Forum
You better join or you will miss the fun!
The Naruto Anime Forum
You better join or you will miss the fun!
The Naruto Anime Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We discuss the unknown, you can also Rp

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This is the webmaster Hunter- from this point on everyone must write an Rp sample at there template those that have already been approved do not have to. Also make a new topic while creating a character.
ALSO THANKS TO OUR VERY DEDICATED MEMBER KAMUI WE UPGRADED THE SITE TO THE FULLEST. I am trying to start a new organization here one of the members told me that we need the Akatsuki so I here by declare a new organization.That is all-Hunter

Bar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiku Uchiha
sanin
Kiku Uchiha

Bar Empty
PostSubject: Bar   Bar EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:48 pm

Kiku walked along the streets of Konoha at night with Sikura looking around at all the closed shops and sees a bar Kiku walks in and sits on one of the bar stools"Hey,Get me a bottle of sake."She said putting 5ryo on the counter.
The Bartender nods."Okay coming right up."He turns gets a bottle of sake and gives it to the girl."Here ya go."
Kiku takes the bottle and pours some into the tokkuri and drank what was in the tokkuri.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's
Elements: Lightning,Fire,Wind,Earth, and Water
Jutsu: Eyes of Paralysis, Eyes of Illusions, Eyes of Altering, Eyes of Destruction,Earth Style: Rampart, Wooden Spike Technique, Ultimate Wooden Spike Technique, Wood Element Transformation Technique, Wooden Bridge, Wood Restrains, Birth of a Dense Forest, Destruction Torrent, Hidden Mist Technique, Wood Clone, Wooden Barrier, Great Forrest Technique, Four Pillar Wood Prison, Four Pillar House, Wood Wall, Violent Water Wave, Earth Dragon Projectile, Hell Needles, Dynamic Entry, Earth Style: Earth Platform, Water Style: Water Wall, Rasengan, Starch Syrup Capture Field, Water Dragon Projectile, Water Dragon Missile, Water Dragon bullet, Water Prison Technique, Rasen Shuriken, Chidori, Teleportation Technique Custom, Flying Thunder God Technique,Hydration Technique, Ninja Art: Phantom Ninja, Ninja Art: Steel Body, Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu, Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu, Puppet Attack: Chakra sword, Puppet Attack: Chakra Strings of Death, Puppet Attack: Chakra of the Wind
Allegiance: Konohagakure

Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar   Bar EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:09 am

Raikou walks into the bar sees his Sannin drinking and walks up to her and says" you know the bars in Tanzuko town are better" He said with a laid back tone, but his face expression seemed very serious.
Back to top Go down
https://senpaibleach.forumotion.com
Kiku Uchiha
sanin
Kiku Uchiha

Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar   Bar EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:12 am

Kiku looked over out of the corner of her eye and spewed out what was in her drink in her mouth."Sensei Raikou!?what are you doing here!"She said startled making Sikura jump up and yelp sikura went over to Raikou and licked his hand.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's
Jutsu: Eyes of Paralysis, Eyes of Illusions, Eyes of Altering, Eyes of Destruction,Earth Style: Rampart, Wooden Spike Technique, Ultimate Wooden Spike Technique, Wood Element Transformation Technique, Wooden Bridge, Wood Restrains, Birth of a Dense Forest, Destruction Torrent, Hidden Mist Technique, Wood Clone, Wooden Barrier, Great Forrest Technique, Four Pillar Wood Prison, Four Pillar House, Wood Wall, Violent Water Wave, Earth Dragon Projectile, Hell Needles, Dynamic Entry, Earth Style: Earth Platform, Water Style: Water Wall, Rasengan, Starch Syrup Capture Field, Water Dragon Projectile, Water Dragon Missile, Water Dragon bullet, Water Prison Technique, Rasen Shuriken, Chidori, Teleportation Technique Custom, Flying Thunder God Technique,Hydration Technique, Ninja Art: Phantom Ninja, Ninja Art: Steel Body, Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu, Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu, Puppet Attack: Chakra sword, Puppet Attack: Chakra Strings of Death, Puppet Attack: Chakra of the Wind

Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar   Bar EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:17 am

Raikou replied" Well cant a young guy like me get a couple of drinks" He said while petting sikure. " Kids like you shouldn't drink." he said laughing. He then sits down and tells the bartender " get me some sake" and then he looks at kiku and then says" I thought you were on a mission." he said with a tired tone.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Uchiha
sanin
Kiku Uchiha

Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar   Bar EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:21 am

"Hey!i'm 23 now!i'm no kid sensei!"Kiku said"Well....I am but i kinda took a break to get a drink..."Sikura panted happy to see Kiku's Sensei.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar   Bar EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:24 am

Raikou replied" No need to panic, besides you still look like a kid to me your young sensei" He said laughing. Raikou thought to himself its been a long time since I've seen this kid oops I mean Brat, and started laughing in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Uchiha
sanin
Kiku Uchiha

Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar   Bar EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:28 am

Kiku looked at Raikou."How old are you anyway sensei?"Kiku says curious
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar   Bar EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:29 am

Raikou replied" Well lets see, I think I am 21 now" He said looking up the ceiling with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Uchiha
sanin
Kiku Uchiha

Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar   Bar EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:34 am

Kiku giggled and smiled."now is that the truth sensei;or are you lieing to me?"Kiku said trying not to keep laughing.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar   Bar EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:36 am

Raikou replied" Of course, just look at me I don't even look a day older 19" He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Uchiha
sanin
Kiku Uchiha

Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar   Bar EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:38 am

Kiku giggled under her breath."of coarse you don't."Kiku said getting upto play with Sikura.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar   Bar EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:04 am

Raikou asks" Well I am going on a mission with Kamui would you like to tag a long?" He said with a normal tone.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Uchiha
sanin
Kiku Uchiha

Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar   Bar EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:10 am

Kiku smiled at Raikou."Sure."
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar   Bar EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:54 am

Raikou replied " Thats good, you better hurry and get to the administrators building" and then Raikou disappeared it turns out it was only a shadow clone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar   Bar Empty

Back to top Go down

Bar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Naruto Anime Forum :: Rpg Section :: Konohagakure :: Konoha Streets-
Jump to: