The Naruto Anime Forum
You better join or you will miss the fun!
The Naruto Anime Forum
You better join or you will miss the fun!
The Naruto Anime Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We discuss the unknown, you can also Rp

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This is the webmaster Hunter- from this point on everyone must write an Rp sample at there template those that have already been approved do not have to. Also make a new topic while creating a character.
ALSO THANKS TO OUR VERY DEDICATED MEMBER KAMUI WE UPGRADED THE SITE TO THE FULLEST. I am trying to start a new organization here one of the members told me that we need the Akatsuki so I here by declare a new organization.That is all-Hunter

Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)

Go down 
+2
Hunter
Kamui
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamui
Anbu Black Ops
Anbu Black Ops
Kamui

Jutsu's
Elements:
Jutsu:
Allegiance:

Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) Empty
PostSubject: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:41 am

Kamui had putted on his Anbu suit already. Then he appeared from right in front of Hokage's desk with one jutsu (Don't remember what it was called). The office was empty, only Kamui and Hokage. "Lord Hokage, It might sound a little silly but do I have a mission in Sound Village?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's
Elements: Lightning,Fire,Wind,Earth, and Water
Jutsu: Eyes of Paralysis, Eyes of Illusions, Eyes of Altering, Eyes of Destruction,Earth Style: Rampart, Wooden Spike Technique, Ultimate Wooden Spike Technique, Wood Element Transformation Technique, Wooden Bridge, Wood Restrains, Birth of a Dense Forest, Destruction Torrent, Hidden Mist Technique, Wood Clone, Wooden Barrier, Great Forrest Technique, Four Pillar Wood Prison, Four Pillar House, Wood Wall, Violent Water Wave, Earth Dragon Projectile, Hell Needles, Dynamic Entry, Earth Style: Earth Platform, Water Style: Water Wall, Rasengan, Starch Syrup Capture Field, Water Dragon Projectile, Water Dragon Missile, Water Dragon bullet, Water Prison Technique, Rasen Shuriken, Chidori, Teleportation Technique Custom, Flying Thunder God Technique,Hydration Technique, Ninja Art: Phantom Ninja, Ninja Art: Steel Body, Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu, Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu, Puppet Attack: Chakra sword, Puppet Attack: Chakra Strings of Death, Puppet Attack: Chakra of the Wind
Allegiance: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:35 am

Raikou turned his chair around and then replied" Hello ANBU head division commander" Raikou said with a strong tone.
Back to top Go down
https://senpaibleach.forumotion.com
Kamui
Anbu Black Ops
Anbu Black Ops
Kamui

Jutsu's
Elements:
Jutsu:
Allegiance:

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:55 am

Kamui looked through his mask. "Well could you answer my question? I haven't got any messages but heard something like that from one person so just wanted to be sure"
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's
Jutsu: Eyes of Paralysis, Eyes of Illusions, Eyes of Altering, Eyes of Destruction,Earth Style: Rampart, Wooden Spike Technique, Ultimate Wooden Spike Technique, Wood Element Transformation Technique, Wooden Bridge, Wood Restrains, Birth of a Dense Forest, Destruction Torrent, Hidden Mist Technique, Wood Clone, Wooden Barrier, Great Forrest Technique, Four Pillar Wood Prison, Four Pillar House, Wood Wall, Violent Water Wave, Earth Dragon Projectile, Hell Needles, Dynamic Entry, Earth Style: Earth Platform, Water Style: Water Wall, Rasengan, Starch Syrup Capture Field, Water Dragon Projectile, Water Dragon Missile, Water Dragon bullet, Water Prison Technique, Rasen Shuriken, Chidori, Teleportation Technique Custom, Flying Thunder God Technique,Hydration Technique, Ninja Art: Phantom Ninja, Ninja Art: Steel Body, Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu, Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu, Puppet Attack: Chakra sword, Puppet Attack: Chakra Strings of Death, Puppet Attack: Chakra of the Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:05 am

Raikou had a smirk on his face and replied" Well would you mind if I could tag along with you on your mission?" He said with a very relaxed tone, but his face looked serious.
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Anbu Black Ops
Anbu Black Ops
Kamui

Jutsu's
Elements:
Jutsu:
Allegiance:

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:08 am

Kamui looked Lord Hokage. "Well of course Lord Hokage" 'That's very weird for hokage to go on a mission' "Let's go then, anyone else coming?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:27 am

Raikou replied" Well I am still gathering more allies, but for now its just the two of us and one of my students, but we still have to wait for more allies" He said in a very over the top tone.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Siron Uchiha

Location : In my Office, strolling my village, or on a Mission.

Jutsu's
Elements: Fire, Wind
Jutsu: Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan; Shadow Clone Technique; E-rank Jutsu: Body Replacement Technique, Cloak of Invisibility Technique, One Thousand Years of Death, Rope Escape Technique, Transformation Technique; Fire Jutsu: Great Fireball, Great Dragon Flame; Wind Jutsu: Rasengan,
Allegiance: Kumogakure

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:22 pm

After hearing a rumor that his ally, the Hokage, was planing on investigating the Hidden Sound village Siron came to Raikou's office from his village as quickly as possible. When he arrived he found the Hokage talking to one of his Shinobi, who was obviously in the Black Ops. "Raikou, is it true that you are going to Otogakure?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
http://yuyuhakusho.forummotion.com
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:10 pm

Raikou looked and saw the Raikage and replied" Of course" he just said politely.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Siron Uchiha

Location : In my Office, strolling my village, or on a Mission.

Jutsu's
Elements: Fire, Wind
Jutsu: Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan; Shadow Clone Technique; E-rank Jutsu: Body Replacement Technique, Cloak of Invisibility Technique, One Thousand Years of Death, Rope Escape Technique, Transformation Technique; Fire Jutsu: Great Fireball, Great Dragon Flame; Wind Jutsu: Rasengan,
Allegiance: Kumogakure

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:36 pm

Hearing this he looked confused. "Hmmm, interesting. Sorry for interrupting but would you mind if I came with?" he asked. This is interesting a Kage on a mission.
Back to top Go down
http://yuyuhakusho.forummotion.com
Kiku Uchiha
sanin
Kiku Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:38 pm

Kiku poped into the room and covered Raikou Sensei's eyes."Guess Who."
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:11 am

Raikou with his eyes covered replied" Well let me guess the brat I trained" He said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Uchiha
sanin
Kiku Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:06 am

Kiku uncovered his eyes and laughed."Yea the Brat whos older than you."Kiku sat up on his desk."So whats this about Sensei?Why did you ask me to come here;well not you your clone."
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:16 am

Raikou smiled and replied" Well cause I am planning on investigation the hidden Sound Village and I got some allies here, ANBU black OPS division commander Kamui, Siron and Raikage, and then you. This is the alliance I have assembled in order to investigate the Hidden Sound Village, because we think that the Hidden Sound Village is harboring the Akatsuki and we want to make sure before we make a full scale invasion.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:20 am

Raikou clearly forgot something and said to Siron" Of course I don't mind I will be delighted if you came with us to investigate the Hidden Sound Village" He said with a relaxed, but strong tone at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Uchiha
sanin
Kiku Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:23 am

Kiku got up walked over by the window and lit a cig and took a puff.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 7:00 am

Raikou saw that Kiku was smoking and he said" You kids shouldn't smoke, in my day you brats were just idiots running around naive" He said imitating and old man while laughing.
Back to top Go down
Miktami
Kage
Kage
Miktami

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:13 pm

After A long meeting the Tschuikage was ready for this mission as she had no ninja left in her village it was juts her to repesent Iwa and she would do it proud she turned to the kid and said

"Smoking is fibe but its gonna kill you in the end so thats a warning and Hokage im ready to destroy the sound are you?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:16 pm

Raikou looks at the Tsuchikage and replies" Well hello, also we're not going to destroy them just investigate looks like our alliance just grew one more." He said in a sort of tone that reminds them that the hokage is nice, but is also a manipulative puppet master.
Back to top Go down
Miktami
Kage
Kage
Miktami

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:22 pm

Investigate Destroy same thing arnt they laughed the Tschuikgae anywas she was going to the sound and a trouble was not far away
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Raikou had a smirk on his face" hmm, ANBU head division commander, Raikage, Sannin brat, Tsuchikage, and me 3 kage's 2 of my strongest shinobi, this will be a good investigation" Raikou had a serious face looked like he was planning something and his face looked like he was planning something evil as if he knew that everyone was gonna come and investigate Sound with him.
Back to top Go down
Miktami
Kage
Kage
Miktami

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:33 pm

So many nija from Konoha made the Tschuikage jealous but the Hokage was planning something evil it seemed for the sound village but she needed this Alliance and headed out of the village waiting for the other ninja to follow on the way to the sound..
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:35 pm

Raikou stopped the Tsuchikage from leaving and then said" Wait, we need to discuss more things or do you want to get killed" The hokage told him in a very strong tone. Thinking to himself that the Tsuchikage is too careless and thought that her impatience will lead to her demise. He looked at her with a very serious expression.
Back to top Go down
Miktami
Kage
Kage
Miktami

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:38 pm

The Tschuikage heard the words wait and stopped but wanted to go the tatic was search and destroy which was good enough for her
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:42 pm

The hokage let go and said" I believe we can go there by using one of my Techniques to get there Its called a teleportation Technique made it myself anyway we need to find there strengths and weaknesses in order to help us destroy them. I took the liberty of investigated a little myself by using a shadow clone and found a secret entrance." He said in a strategic and strong tone, while looking at a map on his desk scouting for the hidden entrances he found. Looking for a way that his ninja can get through unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Miktami
Kage
Kage
Miktami

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:47 pm

The Tschuikage noded in agreement and thought this was a great idea and said " great idea Hokage and when we arrive i can summon my nine ninja hound to smell out the strong ninja and where they are
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)   Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission in Sound Village (Hokage Office)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next