The Naruto Anime Forum
You better join or you will miss the fun!
The Naruto Anime Forum
You better join or you will miss the fun!
The Naruto Anime Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We discuss the unknown, you can also Rp

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This is the webmaster Hunter- from this point on everyone must write an Rp sample at there template those that have already been approved do not have to. Also make a new topic while creating a character.
ALSO THANKS TO OUR VERY DEDICATED MEMBER KAMUI WE UPGRADED THE SITE TO THE FULLEST. I am trying to start a new organization here one of the members told me that we need the Akatsuki so I here by declare a new organization.That is all-Hunter

the New Jutsu 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's
Elements: Lightning,Fire,Wind,Earth, and Water
Jutsu: Eyes of Paralysis, Eyes of Illusions, Eyes of Altering, Eyes of Destruction,Earth Style: Rampart, Wooden Spike Technique, Ultimate Wooden Spike Technique, Wood Element Transformation Technique, Wooden Bridge, Wood Restrains, Birth of a Dense Forest, Destruction Torrent, Hidden Mist Technique, Wood Clone, Wooden Barrier, Great Forrest Technique, Four Pillar Wood Prison, Four Pillar House, Wood Wall, Violent Water Wave, Earth Dragon Projectile, Hell Needles, Dynamic Entry, Earth Style: Earth Platform, Water Style: Water Wall, Rasengan, Starch Syrup Capture Field, Water Dragon Projectile, Water Dragon Missile, Water Dragon bullet, Water Prison Technique, Rasen Shuriken, Chidori, Teleportation Technique Custom, Flying Thunder God Technique,Hydration Technique, Ninja Art: Phantom Ninja, Ninja Art: Steel Body, Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu, Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu, Puppet Attack: Chakra sword, Puppet Attack: Chakra Strings of Death, Puppet Attack: Chakra of the Wind
Allegiance: Konohagakure

the New Jutsu 2 Empty
PostSubject: the New Jutsu 2   the New Jutsu 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 4:14 am

Teleportation Jutsu- This is the jutsu of the Ancient hidden shadow village-it requires training to perfect it you have to be a jounin in order to have this jutsu
Ninja Art: Phantom Ninja- You can go through anything- Need to be jounin in order to obtain this jutsu
Ninja Art: Steel Body- Your body becomes stronger than any known allow because this jutsu requires you to use chalkra to shield your body- Also need to be a jounin
Chalkra Release- An Ancient Hidden shadow jutsu- Hidden shadow shinobi are powerful since they live in a different dimension there is a seal on there chalkra to reduce the damage they cause in the world-If they release there chalkra alone can kill people it matters on how strong the shinobi is anyway it becomes piercing chalkra.
Back to top Go down
https://senpaibleach.forumotion.com
@ Minato.
S Rank- Missing Ninja
S Rank- Missing Ninja
@ Minato.

Jutsu's
Elements:
Jutsu:
Allegiance:

the New Jutsu 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the New Jutsu 2   the New Jutsu 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 4:30 am

I'm sorry dude but I'll have to say no to that, all your jutsus are completely godmod meaning you can kill anyone you want with all most no effort, post in more limitations to your jutsus so that it is a fair fight for your opponents when you use them. Also, You'll have to describe HOW you can teleport,go through stuff. You know like "I release my chakra in such a drastic way that it opens up an time space portal which allowes me to teleport me from one place to an another","I release my chakra so as to open up an different type of Time-Space portal to enable me to partially erase my existance in the real world thus enableing me to go through things". Also, considering that all these jutsus are highly usefull ones it should take a lot of chakra to use them.
Back to top Go down
@ Minato.
S Rank- Missing Ninja
S Rank- Missing Ninja
@ Minato.

Jutsu's
Elements:
Jutsu:
Allegiance:

the New Jutsu 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the New Jutsu 2   the New Jutsu 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 4:37 am

Hmm, Well considering that you are the webmaster of the site i should probably make an exception for you, Approved, All of them.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's
Elements: Lightning,Fire,Wind,Earth, and Water
Jutsu: Eyes of Paralysis, Eyes of Illusions, Eyes of Altering, Eyes of Destruction,Earth Style: Rampart, Wooden Spike Technique, Ultimate Wooden Spike Technique, Wood Element Transformation Technique, Wooden Bridge, Wood Restrains, Birth of a Dense Forest, Destruction Torrent, Hidden Mist Technique, Wood Clone, Wooden Barrier, Great Forrest Technique, Four Pillar Wood Prison, Four Pillar House, Wood Wall, Violent Water Wave, Earth Dragon Projectile, Hell Needles, Dynamic Entry, Earth Style: Earth Platform, Water Style: Water Wall, Rasengan, Starch Syrup Capture Field, Water Dragon Projectile, Water Dragon Missile, Water Dragon bullet, Water Prison Technique, Rasen Shuriken, Chidori, Teleportation Technique Custom, Flying Thunder God Technique,Hydration Technique, Ninja Art: Phantom Ninja, Ninja Art: Steel Body, Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu, Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu, Puppet Attack: Chakra sword, Puppet Attack: Chakra Strings of Death, Puppet Attack: Chakra of the Wind
Allegiance: Konohagakure

the New Jutsu 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the New Jutsu 2   the New Jutsu 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 4:49 am

Thanks dude.
Besides basically only admins get to have this jutsu considering that both of us are admins then you can have it too.
Also as if I would just use this on just anyone i would only use it if a character insults this site or is a powerful kage.
Back to top Go down
https://senpaibleach.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

the New Jutsu 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the New Jutsu 2   the New Jutsu 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the New Jutsu 2
Page 1 of 1