The Naruto Anime Forum
You better join or you will miss the fun!
The Naruto Anime Forum
You better join or you will miss the fun!
The Naruto Anime Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We discuss the unknown, you can also Rp

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This is the webmaster Hunter- from this point on everyone must write an Rp sample at there template those that have already been approved do not have to. Also make a new topic while creating a character.
ALSO THANKS TO OUR VERY DEDICATED MEMBER KAMUI WE UPGRADED THE SITE TO THE FULLEST. I am trying to start a new organization here one of the members told me that we need the Akatsuki so I here by declare a new organization.That is all-Hunter

Raikou Back in the Leaf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's
Elements: Lightning,Fire,Wind,Earth, and Water
Jutsu: Eyes of Paralysis, Eyes of Illusions, Eyes of Altering, Eyes of Destruction,Earth Style: Rampart, Wooden Spike Technique, Ultimate Wooden Spike Technique, Wood Element Transformation Technique, Wooden Bridge, Wood Restrains, Birth of a Dense Forest, Destruction Torrent, Hidden Mist Technique, Wood Clone, Wooden Barrier, Great Forrest Technique, Four Pillar Wood Prison, Four Pillar House, Wood Wall, Violent Water Wave, Earth Dragon Projectile, Hell Needles, Dynamic Entry, Earth Style: Earth Platform, Water Style: Water Wall, Rasengan, Starch Syrup Capture Field, Water Dragon Projectile, Water Dragon Missile, Water Dragon bullet, Water Prison Technique, Rasen Shuriken, Chidori, Teleportation Technique Custom, Flying Thunder God Technique,Hydration Technique, Ninja Art: Phantom Ninja, Ninja Art: Steel Body, Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu, Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu, Puppet Attack: Chakra sword, Puppet Attack: Chakra Strings of Death, Puppet Attack: Chakra of the Wind
Allegiance: Konohagakure

Raikou Back in the Leaf Empty
PostSubject: Raikou Back in the Leaf   Raikou Back in the Leaf EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:24 pm

Raikou just came back from Kumo and he was so tired.
So he went to a restaurant in order to forget that he was tired.
He saw that the villages shinobi were at thin numbers right now.
He was thinking of summoning his most trusted men to find more Shinobi for the village.
Then he thought he doesn't need to think about this while he was eating and so he started eating.
Back to top Go down
https://senpaibleach.forumotion.com
Kamui
Anbu Black Ops
Anbu Black Ops
Kamui

Jutsu's
Elements:
Jutsu:
Allegiance:

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Back in the Leaf   Raikou Back in the Leaf EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:59 am

Kamui entered the restaurant. He was quite hungry after some exercise he did and had humongous appetite. Once he entered the restaurant he saw that almost all seats were filled with some weirdos. Suddenly he spotted a table where only one person sat (not very weird in that case) so Kamui didn't mind sitting there. Kamui asked "Is this seat taken?" He didn't wait for answer, he just sat down. He was hungry after all. He took the menu and ordered himself some food. He then started conversation with people sitting opposite to him. "Hello, I am Kamui. A nice day today isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's
Jutsu: Eyes of Paralysis, Eyes of Illusions, Eyes of Altering, Eyes of Destruction,Earth Style: Rampart, Wooden Spike Technique, Ultimate Wooden Spike Technique, Wood Element Transformation Technique, Wooden Bridge, Wood Restrains, Birth of a Dense Forest, Destruction Torrent, Hidden Mist Technique, Wood Clone, Wooden Barrier, Great Forrest Technique, Four Pillar Wood Prison, Four Pillar House, Wood Wall, Violent Water Wave, Earth Dragon Projectile, Hell Needles, Dynamic Entry, Earth Style: Earth Platform, Water Style: Water Wall, Rasengan, Starch Syrup Capture Field, Water Dragon Projectile, Water Dragon Missile, Water Dragon bullet, Water Prison Technique, Rasen Shuriken, Chidori, Teleportation Technique Custom, Flying Thunder God Technique,Hydration Technique, Ninja Art: Phantom Ninja, Ninja Art: Steel Body, Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu, Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu, Puppet Attack: Chakra sword, Puppet Attack: Chakra Strings of Death, Puppet Attack: Chakra of the Wind

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Back in the Leaf   Raikou Back in the Leaf EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:08 pm

Raikou answered "well I hate nice days" (he thought to himself that this guy seems fine, but I didn't agree with him about the nice day) He looked around his surroundings and though it really is a sunny day.
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Anbu Black Ops
Anbu Black Ops
Kamui

Jutsu's
Elements:
Jutsu:
Allegiance:

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Back in the Leaf   Raikou Back in the Leaf EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 4:59 am

Kamui gave a nice smile and thought to himself 'Oh well, I don't enjoy them much too, just thought that it was a nice way to start conversation'. He then opened his mouth "So what's is your name and what brings you to Konoha... If I may ask."
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Back in the Leaf   Raikou Back in the Leaf EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 5:40 am

Raikou replied" I am simply waiting for a few village leaders to come and form a treaty, I am Raikou by the way, how bout you" Raikou said with a laid back tone.
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Anbu Black Ops
Anbu Black Ops
Kamui

Jutsu's
Elements:
Jutsu:
Allegiance:

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Back in the Leaf   Raikou Back in the Leaf EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 12:54 pm

Kamui watched Raikou and said "My name is Kamui" then he quietly mumbled "like I said before". He then tried to start a conversation "Anyways, about Village Leaders, they are all old and boring people."
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Back in the Leaf   Raikou Back in the Leaf EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:03 pm

Raikou had a smirk he then replied" So you think I am old, I agree with the others, but me" he said with a laughable tone.
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Anbu Black Ops
Anbu Black Ops
Kamui

Jutsu's
Elements:
Jutsu:
Allegiance:

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Back in the Leaf   Raikou Back in the Leaf EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 10:44 pm

Kamui smiled a little "So you are also one of the Village Leaders" He laughed a little. "Alright, I change my reply. Almost all of the Village Leaders are old and boring people" He then stopped laughing and asked a little more seriously "So what kind offer do you want to make to those.. Leaders? If I may ask of course."
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Back in the Leaf   Raikou Back in the Leaf EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:28 am

Raikou thought he looked trusting and replied" Well, the Village Leaders want to destroy Otokagure, but I wanted to do more research" He said first with a laughable tone then kinda switched to serious.
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Anbu Black Ops
Anbu Black Ops
Kamui

Jutsu's
Elements:
Jutsu:
Allegiance:

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Back in the Leaf   Raikou Back in the Leaf EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:28 am

Kamui turned a little more serious which was quite unusual "Ooo, maybe those hags also command Anb..." Kamui stopped speaking. He knew that Anbu was top secret and he couldn't tell about it. Then he quickly proceeded speaking "maybe those hags also command me to do something. I wouldn't mind having a little battle." He smiled a little "Mind to tell me later what those old hags told you to? I might not look like but I am actually a very high ranked and quite skilled shinobi"
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Back in the Leaf   Raikou Back in the Leaf EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:37 am

Raikou chuckled and then replied" Well I think they ordered you to not speak of your position at the Anbu black Ops, I may not look it, but I too am I highly ranked shinobi.. Also I think you were supposed to go on a mission to investigate the Sound" he said with a powerful, but still looked like he was having a normal conversation.
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Anbu Black Ops
Anbu Black Ops
Kamui

Jutsu's
Elements:
Jutsu:
Allegiance:

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Back in the Leaf   Raikou Back in the Leaf EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:39 pm

He got a little surprised face "I must go investigate sound?". Kamui thought to himself 'I have never got a message like that' Then Kamui spoke with little silly voice "You know, they usually send me the message by bird... It wouldn't be the first time if the bird would go doing something else" Kamui thought a little by himself "It would be the third for me," Kamui stood up from the chair and shouted "Hey waiter, looks like I can't eat my meal. Got no time so this nice guy in my table pays" Kamui gave a nice smile and then walked closer to Raikou and quietly mumbled in his ear "I go check that stuff from Hokage office, And also I am sorry that I spoke about the Anbu even if it was only with 3 letters. I just sometimes forget myself" Kamui left to Hokage's office.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Back in the Leaf   Raikou Back in the Leaf EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:23 am

Raikou grabbed his arm and replied" No need to go to the Hokage's office cause the Hokage is here" He said with a serious tone " I wanted to investigate the sound myself, would you mind if I tagged along?" He said with very powerful and serious tone, but again it looked like he was just having a nice conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Back in the Leaf   Raikou Back in the Leaf Empty

Back to top Go down

Raikou Back in the Leaf
Page 1 of 1