The Naruto Anime Forum
You better join or you will miss the fun!
The Naruto Anime Forum
You better join or you will miss the fun!
The Naruto Anime Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We discuss the unknown, you can also Rp

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This is the webmaster Hunter- from this point on everyone must write an Rp sample at there template those that have already been approved do not have to. Also make a new topic while creating a character.
ALSO THANKS TO OUR VERY DEDICATED MEMBER KAMUI WE UPGRADED THE SITE TO THE FULLEST. I am trying to start a new organization here one of the members told me that we need the Akatsuki so I here by declare a new organization.That is all-Hunter

A Nations Meeting Two Kages

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miktami
Kage
Kage
Miktami

A Nations Meeting Two Kages Empty
PostSubject: A Nations Meeting Two Kages   A Nations Meeting Two Kages EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:15 pm

The young newly appointed kage strode in the majestic streets of konoha flourish with wealth and prosper and ninja resembling her village in away the young kage thaught but there are more ninja here and its is colder for me and there are so many trees and my land this is a rairty but here the flourish so many and so beautifull but her mind was set on making her village stronger so she marched towards the kage office hoping to to find the legendary Hokage and bring up a peace treaty with him between the two mighty villages of Konoha and Iwagagkure
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's
Elements: Lightning,Fire,Wind,Earth, and Water
Jutsu: Eyes of Paralysis, Eyes of Illusions, Eyes of Altering, Eyes of Destruction,Earth Style: Rampart, Wooden Spike Technique, Ultimate Wooden Spike Technique, Wood Element Transformation Technique, Wooden Bridge, Wood Restrains, Birth of a Dense Forest, Destruction Torrent, Hidden Mist Technique, Wood Clone, Wooden Barrier, Great Forrest Technique, Four Pillar Wood Prison, Four Pillar House, Wood Wall, Violent Water Wave, Earth Dragon Projectile, Hell Needles, Dynamic Entry, Earth Style: Earth Platform, Water Style: Water Wall, Rasengan, Starch Syrup Capture Field, Water Dragon Projectile, Water Dragon Missile, Water Dragon bullet, Water Prison Technique, Rasen Shuriken, Chidori, Teleportation Technique Custom, Flying Thunder God Technique,Hydration Technique, Ninja Art: Phantom Ninja, Ninja Art: Steel Body, Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu, Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu, Puppet Attack: Chakra sword, Puppet Attack: Chakra Strings of Death, Puppet Attack: Chakra of the Wind
Allegiance: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: A Nations Meeting Two Kages   A Nations Meeting Two Kages EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:20 pm

The Hokage saw a very attractive person that seemed to be the newly appointed KAGE.
Raikou asked he" what is your business here" He said with a very strong tone.
Back to top Go down
https://senpaibleach.forumotion.com
Miktami
Kage
Kage
Miktami

PostSubject: Re: A Nations Meeting Two Kages   A Nations Meeting Two Kages EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:12 pm

Miktami The Tschuikage heard the hokage say with a strong tone 2 What is your Business here2 and simply stated " I am here to form a treaty between our two great nations would you like to open discussion on the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's
Jutsu: Eyes of Paralysis, Eyes of Illusions, Eyes of Altering, Eyes of Destruction,Earth Style: Rampart, Wooden Spike Technique, Ultimate Wooden Spike Technique, Wood Element Transformation Technique, Wooden Bridge, Wood Restrains, Birth of a Dense Forest, Destruction Torrent, Hidden Mist Technique, Wood Clone, Wooden Barrier, Great Forrest Technique, Four Pillar Wood Prison, Four Pillar House, Wood Wall, Violent Water Wave, Earth Dragon Projectile, Hell Needles, Dynamic Entry, Earth Style: Earth Platform, Water Style: Water Wall, Rasengan, Starch Syrup Capture Field, Water Dragon Projectile, Water Dragon Missile, Water Dragon bullet, Water Prison Technique, Rasen Shuriken, Chidori, Teleportation Technique Custom, Flying Thunder God Technique,Hydration Technique, Ninja Art: Phantom Ninja, Ninja Art: Steel Body, Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu, Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu, Puppet Attack: Chakra sword, Puppet Attack: Chakra Strings of Death, Puppet Attack: Chakra of the Wind

PostSubject: Re: A Nations Meeting Two Kages   A Nations Meeting Two Kages EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 5:13 pm

The Hokage smiled and thought to himself if whether or not he should do it or not.
Raikou replied" I would like to form a treaty between our 2 nations, but the matter is if you agree to help me in the destroying the hidden sound village" He said with a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Miktami
Kage
Kage
Miktami

PostSubject: Re: A Nations Meeting Two Kages   A Nations Meeting Two Kages EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:00 am

Hmmmm The young kage wondered to herself what was the grudge between Konoha and Otogakure but she needed an Alliance and Konoha is the strongest village so Miktami had to agree so she was now destroying the sound village

"Yes i will help Hokage aslong as the majority of the low leveled ninja are yours i will bring the hgihest ranks i can if there any ninja in ym village."
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: A Nations Meeting Two Kages   A Nations Meeting Two Kages EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:05 am

The Hokage chuckled and replied" then I guess we have an alliance" Raikou had a very happy expression on his face for he has a huge grudge against Otokagure.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Siron Uchiha

Location : In my Office, strolling my village, or on a Mission.

Jutsu's
Elements: Fire, Wind
Jutsu: Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan; Shadow Clone Technique; E-rank Jutsu: Body Replacement Technique, Cloak of Invisibility Technique, One Thousand Years of Death, Rope Escape Technique, Transformation Technique; Fire Jutsu: Great Fireball, Great Dragon Flame; Wind Jutsu: Rasengan,
Allegiance: Kumogakure

PostSubject: Re: A Nations Meeting Two Kages   A Nations Meeting Two Kages EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:32 pm

Walking up just at this moment, the new Raikage had overheard and I'd also like to take part in this alliance. If that's okay with the two of you of course.
Back to top Go down
http://yuyuhakusho.forummotion.com
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: A Nations Meeting Two Kages   A Nations Meeting Two Kages EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:08 pm

Raikou seemed stunned and happy for he had someone to help him destroy Otokagure he said" Sure, if my new ally the Tsuchikage agrees even then do you agree to the terms of helping us destroy Otokagure?" He asked with a very laid back tone while he was sitting in his chair with has hands connected to each other as if he was planning something, but Raikou knew that both the Raikage and Tsuchikage was gonna come, he actually experimented Kumokagure's strength.
Back to top Go down
Miktami
Kage
Kage
Miktami

PostSubject: Re: A Nations Meeting Two Kages   A Nations Meeting Two Kages EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 10:57 am

Miktami was happy now she had two villages with her as an alliance she could feel the power they emited they were like an unstopable wind of destruction they were easily going to crush the sound village 1 kage vs 3 easy the 3 would win and destroy the sound for hiding akatsuki the scum for doing that
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Siron Uchiha

Location : In my Office, strolling my village, or on a Mission.

Jutsu's
Elements: Fire, Wind
Jutsu: Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan; Shadow Clone Technique; E-rank Jutsu: Body Replacement Technique, Cloak of Invisibility Technique, One Thousand Years of Death, Rope Escape Technique, Transformation Technique; Fire Jutsu: Great Fireball, Great Dragon Flame; Wind Jutsu: Rasengan,
Allegiance: Kumogakure

PostSubject: Re: A Nations Meeting Two Kages   A Nations Meeting Two Kages EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 11:03 am

Siron simply smiles and replies, "Of course." After all Otokagure is one of my enemies. They deserve to die after what they did. he thought silently. He then held out his hand to shake on it.
Back to top Go down
http://yuyuhakusho.forummotion.com
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: A Nations Meeting Two Kages   A Nations Meeting Two Kages EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 11:49 am

Raikou seemed very glad to have them help him to destroy the Sound and He replies " Its now decided we are an alliance!" He said with a very loud tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nations Meeting Two Kages   A Nations Meeting Two Kages Empty

Back to top Go down

A Nations Meeting Two Kages
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Naruto Anime Forum :: Rpg Section :: Konohagakure :: Konoha Streets-
Jump to: