The Naruto Anime Forum
You better join or you will miss the fun!
The Naruto Anime Forum
You better join or you will miss the fun!
The Naruto Anime Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We discuss the unknown, you can also Rp

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This is the webmaster Hunter- from this point on everyone must write an Rp sample at there template those that have already been approved do not have to. Also make a new topic while creating a character.
ALSO THANKS TO OUR VERY DEDICATED MEMBER KAMUI WE UPGRADED THE SITE TO THE FULLEST. I am trying to start a new organization here one of the members told me that we need the Akatsuki so I here by declare a new organization.That is all-Hunter

The Raikages Walk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Siron Uchiha

Location : In my Office, strolling my village, or on a Mission.

Jutsu's
Elements: Fire, Wind
Jutsu: Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan; Shadow Clone Technique; E-rank Jutsu: Body Replacement Technique, Cloak of Invisibility Technique, One Thousand Years of Death, Rope Escape Technique, Transformation Technique; Fire Jutsu: Great Fireball, Great Dragon Flame; Wind Jutsu: Rasengan,
Allegiance: Kumogakure

The Raikages Walk Empty
PostSubject: The Raikages Walk   The Raikages Walk EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 3:37 pm

After his recovery from the mission he had just finished Siron Uchiha, the Kage of Kumogakure, decided to walk through the streets of a village he had once stayed in during a mission for a few months, Sunagakure. While walking through the streets he saw a manor in the distance that looked out of place so he went to check it out. As he neared it he saw a girl sitting on the steps leading to the doorway looking rather bored. When he was standing just outside the front gate he said, "Bored, huh?"
Back to top Go down
http://yuyuhakusho.forummotion.com
Aphrodite
Medical Ninja
Aphrodite

Jutsu's
Elements: Water
Jutsu:
Allegiance: Sunagakure

The Raikages Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raikages Walk   The Raikages Walk EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 3:42 pm

Aphrodite looks over at the man at the front gates, and smiles alittle at him"Alittle I guess...Do I know you?"She keeps looking at him, trying to see if she remembered him from somewhere. But shrugs not knowing, standing up she walks over to the front gates without leaving the land of the manor.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Siron Uchiha

Jutsu's
Jutsu: Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan; Shadow Clone Technique; E-rank Jutsu: Body Replacement Technique, Cloak of Invisibility Technique, One Thousand Years of Death, Rope Escape Technique, Transformation Technique; Fire Jutsu: Great Fireball, Great Dragon Flame; Wind Jutsu: Rasengan,

The Raikages Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raikages Walk   The Raikages Walk EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 3:50 pm

Looking slightly closer to see if he knew her he chuckles slightly and says, "No I don't believe we have." When he saw her though he thought She looks like she could have some potential. "Well allow me to introduce myself. My name is Siron Uchiha. I am the Raikage and I helped the Hokage take down Otogakure." he said. "So what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Medical Ninja
Aphrodite

Jutsu's
Jutsu:

The Raikages Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raikages Walk   The Raikages Walk EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 3:57 pm

"Aphrodite Uchiha, it is nice to meet you Siron."She smiles bowing her head."What brings you here?"She looked at him closely, watching every move he made, if she felt uneasy around him, she would turn and run back into the manor. But he looked nice, and he didn't seem bad, wait, did he say he Hokage....I've heard that before...Who was that....God I suck at remembering..She though to her self.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Siron Uchiha

Jutsu's

The Raikages Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raikages Walk   The Raikages Walk EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:07 pm

"In truth I'm just came to see the town. It brings back memories. I had been on a mission here for a few months. That was before I became Raikage." he said. Seeing her uneasiness he adds, "Are my eyes bothering you?" pointing to the crimson red of the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan he had. Or is it something else.... I wonder.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Medical Ninja
Aphrodite

Jutsu's
Jutsu:

The Raikages Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raikages Walk   The Raikages Walk EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:10 pm

She looks down quickly"Oh...Uhh...No sorry...Umm...Would you like to take a walk with me?...So we can talk that is"She smiles alittle still looking down, she was uneasy very, but she hoped it hadn't shown.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Siron Uchiha

Jutsu's

The Raikages Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raikages Walk   The Raikages Walk EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:16 pm

"Sure, why not." he said with a calm voice. He then backed away from the gate so she could exit and randomly added, I bet I could guess your rank. If you want me to." He then looked up toward the sun and smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Medical Ninja
Aphrodite

Jutsu's
Jutsu:

The Raikages Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raikages Walk   The Raikages Walk EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:18 pm

She walks out and laughs"Be my guest, try."Smiles alittle and starts to walk near the woods.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Siron Uchiha

Jutsu's

The Raikages Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raikages Walk   The Raikages Walk EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:25 pm

"Well I can tell your close to my age and then there is the fact that you don't look like the fighting type, so your either a Genin or a Medical Ninja. He glances at her again and then adds, Definitely a Medical Ninja. He laughs looking back up toward the sun and thinks Hope that last part doesn't offend her.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Medical Ninja
Aphrodite

Jutsu's
Jutsu:

The Raikages Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raikages Walk   The Raikages Walk EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:27 pm

Laughs smiling"Yes I am, and how old are you?"She giggles alittle blushing to, she keeps walking thinking about things waiting for him to anwser her question.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Siron Uchiha

Jutsu's

The Raikages Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raikages Walk   The Raikages Walk EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:32 pm

"I'm fifteen." he replied as they walked down the street. "And you are what, 14?" he added. Being as well trained with a sharingan as he was he could tell almost everything about a person except for their past and even when he could he wouldn't. It wasn't his place.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Medical Ninja
Aphrodite

Jutsu's
Jutsu:

The Raikages Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raikages Walk   The Raikages Walk EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:36 pm

OOC: My real age is 14, my char is 17 XD
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Siron Uchiha

Jutsu's

The Raikages Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raikages Walk   The Raikages Walk EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:47 pm

OOC: >.< Darn well I'll fix it due to my lasts posts description.

"I'm fifteen." he replied as they walked down the street. "And you are what, 17?" he added. Being as well trained with a sharingan as he was he could tell almost everything about a person except for their past and even when he could he wouldn't. It wasn't his place.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Medical Ninja
Aphrodite

Jutsu's
Jutsu:

The Raikages Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raikages Walk   The Raikages Walk EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:50 pm

Laughs nodding"Yes I am, you look older than fifteen."Giggles alittle smiling at him,"I look young for my age, I know it to."She giggles more blushing.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Siron Uchiha

Jutsu's

The Raikages Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raikages Walk   The Raikages Walk EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:57 pm

OOC: Lol! I get that a lot in real life too.

"Hmm well being a Kage takes a lot out of a person." he said with a blank face looking back on his life. "You know sometimes I wish I were weak and small and looked younger. Then I would be able to have more fun and enjoy life better, but I became Raikage and I have a village to take care of. he laughed then added, Of course if I went back I wouldn't change a thing. Not anything that happened yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Medical Ninja
Aphrodite

Jutsu's
Jutsu:

The Raikages Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raikages Walk   The Raikages Walk EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:02 pm

She laughs smiling at him"I dont like being so small, everyone likes to call me'little' girl and half the time, Im older then them!"SHe starts to giggle looking at him and pushes him alittle with her hip.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Siron Uchiha

Jutsu's

The Raikages Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raikages Walk   The Raikages Walk EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:15 pm

As he steps sideways due to the unexpected push he laughs and says, Well, that is a good reason. Of course I respect age until someone goes off and underestimates me. As they continue walking he asks, "Do you live alone? Because it would be odd that you would have such a big house, unless someone bought it for you."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Medical Ninja
Aphrodite

Jutsu's
Jutsu:

The Raikages Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raikages Walk   The Raikages Walk EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:18 pm

She frowns alittle and sighs"I guess I kinda live alone, Im not sure at the moment, and I was left the house after my grandmother died..."She looks down and sighs alittle.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Siron Uchiha

Jutsu's

The Raikages Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raikages Walk   The Raikages Walk EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:25 pm

Seeing he had brought up sad memories he quickly added, "Well I live alone too, all of my family is dead, but you can't let it get to you. You just have to keep moving forward. Look back once in a while but never stop or turn around, because then it means nothing." He then looked at the length of their shadows and said, "It's getting late. I should get you home."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Medical Ninja
Aphrodite

Jutsu's
Jutsu:

The Raikages Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raikages Walk   The Raikages Walk EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:28 pm

She laughs smiling at him"Your a very sweet person Siron, would you like to stay for dinner?"

OOC:Sorry 4 the noobish post, Im talkin on the phone n doing skool work(Not really but still XD)
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Siron Uchiha

Jutsu's

The Raikages Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raikages Walk   The Raikages Walk EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:35 pm

"I suppose but after that I have to be going. A kages work is never done." he said. After a short pause he laughed and added, "Remember if any Kumo shinobi stop by I was never here." Then he laughed and they headed toward her house.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Medical Ninja
Aphrodite

Jutsu's
Jutsu:

The Raikages Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raikages Walk   The Raikages Walk EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:37 pm

She smiles and noddes laughing
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Siron Uchiha

Jutsu's

The Raikages Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raikages Walk   The Raikages Walk EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:41 pm

Soon they arrived at her manor and Siron said, "After you." He felt slightly nervous about the fact that he didn't know her well. She seems nice enough but she might be trying to assassinate me or take me prisoner after all I am a Kage... Well, I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Medical Ninja
Aphrodite

Jutsu's
Jutsu:

The Raikages Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raikages Walk   The Raikages Walk EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:44 pm

She smiles as she walks into the manor, a pictuer of Hunter(Raikou Kaze) and her was on the wall she smiled and walked into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Siron Uchiha

Jutsu's

The Raikages Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raikages Walk   The Raikages Walk EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:49 pm

He sees the picture and laughs. "So how do you know the Hokage? Are you dating or just friends?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Raikages Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raikages Walk   The Raikages Walk Empty

Back to top Go down

The Raikages Walk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Naruto Anime Forum :: Rpg Section :: Sunagakure :: Sunagakure Streets-
Jump to: