The Naruto Anime Forum
You better join or you will miss the fun!
The Naruto Anime Forum
You better join or you will miss the fun!
The Naruto Anime Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We discuss the unknown, you can also Rp

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This is the webmaster Hunter- from this point on everyone must write an Rp sample at there template those that have already been approved do not have to. Also make a new topic while creating a character.
ALSO THANKS TO OUR VERY DEDICATED MEMBER KAMUI WE UPGRADED THE SITE TO THE FULLEST. I am trying to start a new organization here one of the members told me that we need the Akatsuki so I here by declare a new organization.That is all-Hunter

The Raikages Walk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aphrodite
Medical Ninja
Aphrodite

Jutsu's
Elements: Water
Jutsu:
Allegiance: Sunagakure

The Raikages Walk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raikages Walk   The Raikages Walk - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:51 pm

She looks at him"Old friends.....And...Dating."She laughs smiling at him"You know Hunter?"
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Siron Uchiha

Location : In my Office, strolling my village, or on a Mission.

Jutsu's
Elements: Fire, Wind
Jutsu: Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan; Shadow Clone Technique; E-rank Jutsu: Body Replacement Technique, Cloak of Invisibility Technique, One Thousand Years of Death, Rope Escape Technique, Transformation Technique; Fire Jutsu: Great Fireball, Great Dragon Flame; Wind Jutsu: Rasengan,
Allegiance: Kumogakure

PostSubject: Re: The Raikages Walk   The Raikages Walk - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:56 pm

"You could definitely say that. He's the Hokage I helped him take down the Sound Village. Plus I'm one of his most trusted allies and one of the Seven Ninja Swordsman he brought together." He smiled and then he shook his head. "It's funny, we just took down the Sound Village a couple of days ago and I end up meeting his girlfriend as I neglected my duties as Raikage."
Back to top Go down
http://yuyuhakusho.forummotion.com
Aphrodite
Medical Ninja
Aphrodite

Jutsu's
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Raikages Walk   The Raikages Walk - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 6:00 pm

Laughs smiling"You must feel very proud."Giggles alittle pouring water into two glasses
Back to top Go down
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Siron Uchiha

Jutsu's
Jutsu: Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan; Shadow Clone Technique; E-rank Jutsu: Body Replacement Technique, Cloak of Invisibility Technique, One Thousand Years of Death, Rope Escape Technique, Transformation Technique; Fire Jutsu: Great Fireball, Great Dragon Flame; Wind Jutsu: Rasengan,

PostSubject: Re: The Raikages Walk   The Raikages Walk - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 6:09 pm

Siron looks down and says, "Well the moment we got back I passed out. So I would say it wasn't easy." He looked around the kitchen. "It's nice in here."

OOC: My parents are nagging me about doing dishes so I have to go. Sad
We'll have to finish later.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Medical Ninja
Aphrodite

Jutsu's
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Raikages Walk   The Raikages Walk - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 6:12 pm

OOC:ok
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Kage
Kage
Hunter

Jutsu's
Elements: Lightning,Fire,Wind,Earth, and Water
Jutsu: Eyes of Paralysis, Eyes of Illusions, Eyes of Altering, Eyes of Destruction,Earth Style: Rampart, Wooden Spike Technique, Ultimate Wooden Spike Technique, Wood Element Transformation Technique, Wooden Bridge, Wood Restrains, Birth of a Dense Forest, Destruction Torrent, Hidden Mist Technique, Wood Clone, Wooden Barrier, Great Forrest Technique, Four Pillar Wood Prison, Four Pillar House, Wood Wall, Violent Water Wave, Earth Dragon Projectile, Hell Needles, Dynamic Entry, Earth Style: Earth Platform, Water Style: Water Wall, Rasengan, Starch Syrup Capture Field, Water Dragon Projectile, Water Dragon Missile, Water Dragon bullet, Water Prison Technique, Rasen Shuriken, Chidori, Teleportation Technique Custom, Flying Thunder God Technique,Hydration Technique, Ninja Art: Phantom Ninja, Ninja Art: Steel Body, Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu, Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu, Puppet Attack: Chakra sword, Puppet Attack: Chakra Strings of Death, Puppet Attack: Chakra of the Wind
Allegiance: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: The Raikages Walk   The Raikages Walk - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:48 pm

Hunter arrives and sees the Raikage and Aphrodite and then says" Well, everyone has met up." he then smiles at Aphrodite and kisses her and says" Hi, babe" he then looks at his friend the Raikage and says" Well, I think we have another mission coming up in a month, Siron" he then looks serious a bit, but then sits on a chair.
Back to top Go down
https://senpaibleach.forumotion.com
Siron Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Siron Uchiha

Jutsu's

PostSubject: Re: The Raikages Walk   The Raikages Walk - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:31 pm

"Well, if it isn't Hunter." said Siron glancing over at the Hokage who had just showed up. "So what will we be doing this time? Finding the remnants of the Sound that managed to escape the blast, or maybe locating some organization who plans to take down Konohagakure." he added jokingly. "Whatever it is at least a month will give me time to prepare."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Medical Ninja
Aphrodite

Jutsu's
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Raikages Walk   The Raikages Walk - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:21 pm

SHe smiles and kisses back"Hey hun"She blushes and looks down crossing her arms around her chest, just above her tummy smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Raikages Walk   The Raikages Walk - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Raikages Walk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Naruto Anime Forum :: Rpg Section :: Sunagakure :: Sunagakure Streets-
Jump to: