The Naruto Anime Forum
You better join or you will miss the fun!
The Naruto Anime Forum
You better join or you will miss the fun!
The Naruto Anime Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We discuss the unknown, you can also Rp

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This is the webmaster Hunter- from this point on everyone must write an Rp sample at there template those that have already been approved do not have to. Also make a new topic while creating a character.
ALSO THANKS TO OUR VERY DEDICATED MEMBER KAMUI WE UPGRADED THE SITE TO THE FULLEST. I am trying to start a new organization here one of the members told me that we need the Akatsuki so I here by declare a new organization.That is all-Hunter

Learning Jutsu Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryohei
S Rank- Missing Ninja
S Rank- Missing Ninja
Ryohei

Jutsu's
Elements: Fuuton,Katon&Raiton
Jutsu: Kawarimi no Jutsu | Henge no Jutsu | Bunshin no Jutsu | Kinobori no Waza | Suimen Hokou no Waza | Kai | Shunshin no Jutsu | Katon:Housenka no Jutsu | Katon:Goukakyu no Jutsu | Katon:Haisekishou | Fuuton:Rasengan | Kage Bunshin no Jutsu | Fuuton:Reppuushou | Katon Ninpo:Hibashiri | Fuuton:Kami Oroshi | Fuuton:Kazekiri no Jutsu | Fuuton Ninpo: Kamikaze | Kirigakure no Jutsu | Fuuton:Daitoppa | Fuuton:Suiran Reppuu | Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu | Hien | Danzō's Wind Release Technique | Tsukuyomi | Ameterasu |
Allegiance:

Learning Jutsu Rules Empty
PostSubject: Learning Jutsu Rules   Learning Jutsu Rules EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:21 am

Alright so you're here that means you obviously want to learn some jutsu right? DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURH....anyway

In the jutsu registration topic you'll find a link to the full set of ninjutsu taijutsu and genjutsu. Did you find it? Yeah? OK now you maybe asking your self "How do I learn those things?" the answer is simple.

Jutsu on that website is divided into ranks ranging from E, being the lowest, to S being the highest. Well be using that same system here on Naruto:RE.

E rank jutsu = AUTOMATICALLY LEARNED yes these are mostly academy level jutsu so they are already learned. Yay for you!

WORD COUNT

# D-Rank: 150
# C-Rank: 200
# B-Rank: 400
# A-Rank: 800
# S-rank: 1000
# SS-Rank: 1500

TO LEARN JUTSU YOU NEED TO POST MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS.

ITS UP TO YOU WHICH METHOD YOU CHOOSE.

CUSTOM JUTSU WORD COUNT

D RANK - 350
C RANK - 400
B RANK - 600
A RANK - 1000
S RANK - 1200
SS RANK - 2000
Back to top Go down
http://www.trophaeum.forumotion.net

Learning Jutsu Rules
Page 1 of 1